No in out privileges?

I'm hearing rumours about no in out. Smokers are going to be drunker, and angrier!

2 Likes

:no_smoking: :skull_and_crossbones: Being a non smoker it doesn't bother or effect me in the least .

And here's every smoker just before entering the gates on Monday . :crazy_face:

4 Likes

It's not a rumor. It's literally in the season ticket emails that have been coming all week. It's also on this website.

Like the answer to all other gameday questions, like parking, concessions, digital tickets, masks, vaccines, etc.

4 Likes

Mt heart is pumping that purple panther stuff for the smokers....

People get used to it very quickly. That was adopted in Saskatchewan when the new Mosaic was built. They tried to have a "smoking area" on the grounds but that did not work. Some people were angry for about the first handful of games but it quickly became accepted. They announce it every game still. I do not necessarily agree with it, especially with electronic ticketing, you could easily scan out and then back in but to reduce the staff necessary to man this, perhaps only at certain gates and only up to a certain point in the game.

I could be wrong on this being a nonsmoker but I think that the in/out privilege's at THF were for halftime only . I know that at the old Ivor Wynne that they had some sort of fenced in corral where they huddled everybody in like a bunch of cattle .

1 Like

Lady drunk lady in front of me was bitching about not being able to kill herself smoking because she couldn’t go outside for a smoke. She’d finally had enough and left early in the fourth to smoke and catch the game from outside the stadium.

1 Like

Addicts always put their vices above all else.

no in and out privileges

Thats what she said

2 Likes

That's crazy , she couldn't wait another half hour until the game was over ?

I don't mean to take this off topic but. I wonder how many anti-maskers are against smokers because they don't want smoke blown on them...And have no problem breathing the virus on everyone else

1 Like

Most stadiums and arenas are like that now

I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did. If she's a serious smoker nothing would come between her and her smokes. A little old lady friend of mine was angrily chugging away on a cigarette while complaining about having her heart surgery postponed yet again. We humans are STOOPID. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I was a serious smoker before I quit....3 hours was nothing but as it inched closer to 4 it became difficult but not impossible

1 Like

Back in the 80's Everyone I worked with smoked. I was the only non-smoker in the room and it was constantly hazy. There were times when I was away from it that I wanted to get back to it. I'd be at the Track smelling the air and the smoke mixed with the fried food smelled pretty darned good. I probably had a pack a day habit without paying for a single smoke. :roll_eyes: