No Fair - When does my team get to play the bombers....

1 win out of 18 games Bobo? It was THAT bad? Wow! That is a drought.

Yes, they beat the Riders :stuck_out_tongue: … in overtime. I remember that game well. Sedrick Shaw fumbled with 30 seconds left on the Hamilton 30 score tied 24-24. Andrew Greene (Rider guard (outstanding lineman actually) recovered and tried to run with it, got grabbed, turned and tried to lateral to another lineman, dropped it and the Cats recovered.

Stupid, stupid, stupid! :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s also the game where Danny McManus was chewing out one of his linemen Mike Mihalic in the Ivor Wynne dugout. The camera kept zooming in on Hack sitting by himself with a pissed off look on his face.

That's like adding a little salt to your wounds Prairiedog.

CHUCKLE!!! LOL!!! Good memory prairie…I was at that game,and after we finally won,the team was jumping around as if they just won the Cup.If memory serves me correct,that was game 13 of the season,yup we started out with 12 straight losses that glorious season,the team celebrated that victory by going out and getting POUNDED their last 5 games that year,losing 5 more in a row.Hard to believe that the Cats came within an O.T. victory of possibly becoming the CFL’s answer to the NFL’s Lions(0-16).Think of the bright side all you B.B. fans with 2 victories already this season your’e already 100% better than that woeful 2003 Cat squad.You can still shoot for the fabulous “97” Cats season of 2-16 :oops: though!!!Only 5 games to go to accomplish this goal…and hey…2-16 is way better than 1-17 :roll:

So what are you even doing here? Go watch your Blue Jays. Or Leafs. Or paint drying. Just butt out.

So according to this thread, a 20 year season ticket holder is being whiny because he's pissed at terrible management that has been trashing his team for years?

It's funny, because people also say that Leaf fans are suckers for paying for crap endlessly.

Guy is just venting after a disgraceful display of football.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000641367/polls_istockphoto_2293132_toilet_paper_and_bad_puns_0128_465923_poll_xlarge.jpeg

http://tonyplayter.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/931428_489388564466201_393656765_n-300x300.jpg

Nope. I don’t read it that way at all. The Bombers are going through some difficult times. They are paying what are known as “dues”. Every team has had to at one time or another. Can’t say that the the Bomber fans are paying for “endless” cr**. In the last 20 years or so the team has been in the Grey Cup 5x. That is not cra**y. During these 20 years the team has undergone numerous management changes but still have not won the Grey Cup. Was all management bad?

I think posters are reacting when others are hoping the team folds. If the OP is that unhappy he’s under no obligation to buy seasons tickets again. When he thinks the Bombers are a winning combination he can get back on the wagon.

It is understandable that fans are frustrated but most of the seasoned fans have been through this sort of thing before and know that things will eventually turn around. I’m sure many of these same fans also go for the total experience of attending a Bombers game and though they may be disappointed with the outcome, still had a satisfying experience.

Agreed. But this entire thread was started by a moderator who thinks it’s funny to take shots at teams when they’re down. Of course, this moderator is the same guy responsible for enforcing board etiquette here. Pretty sad when the mods are actively trolling…

... :lol: ...sorry to hear you are sad, to paraphrase bobo:

ps - regarding taking shots when teams are down, I was a mod during the cardboard king years here in cowtown and paid relentlessly for it, does that count for anything? probably not I guess, whatever....have a great day d&p, although I doubt it will happen...

Hey, at least you’ve made it to the cup, Hamilton hasn’t even made it for 14 years! Also, Sask anyone? 1966 till 1989?

We Ti-Cat fans had to suffer the 2003 single win season and the rut of 2005-2008, nevermind Ottawa having to lose their team twice. For shame.

These guys are just poking fun at how bad the Bombers are... can't really blame them...... As for quitting on a team because of their failure to live up to a particular fan's expectation, in my eyes that makes the fan worse than the team.

No quitting but the Bomber brass better fix this mess. 1st time in 30 years I didn't go to my seats. Watched from the mezzanine area in the endzone........nice and close to the rum hut :?

Agreed Kasps… In an 8 team league this sort of mess stands out, there is nowhere to hide. In a 30 team league many bad teams have other bad teams to compare to and hide behind, example the Leafs. The Bombers are nowhere near the ineptitude that the Leafs have been and now they may turn that around, it sure is nice to still be a fan and witness it… As hard as it seems,I think patience is needed.

Fickle fans, 2 years ago East Champs and GC appearance, take the good with the bad and roll with the punches.

That plan worked awesome for Ottawa.

But…I understand how you feel.

Yes, every team goes through tough stretches. However you need a light at the end of the tunnel. There was no reason to believe that Ottawa would ever improve so some people took the route you are contemplating. I don’t recommend it, but I understand it.

We were hot garbage down the stretch in our GC year, 2011. Cracks were there and obvious. Nothing was done, except for letting Brendan Labatte go ! As for fickle we have had multiple sellouts over this awful stretch. No other team , including SK . would stick by their team like Bomber fans . Fickle … thinking your at the Rum hut at the moment :cowboy:

http://matt.yamkowy.com/img/bingo_wide.jpg

http://www.32red.com/images/BomberGirls_Logo.jpg

http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/league/images/en/general/2012/11/crop_18958094143.jpg

I have to agree with that one. After watching these last 4 Sask games I am already losing interest. Just the same old shi t game after pathetic game. I found I could care less more and more by the day. When the time comes that the Riders are out of the playoff picture earlier in the season, attendance will be a lot more dismal than what Winnipeg has been getting.

Wow, the Riders are only 4 points back of leading the league despite the losing skid. I suspect there a few teams that would kill for that record.