No Confidence Time to bounce back

Very funny to sit here and watch the comments we all type seems we expect way to much from this young team . We all no that the CFL playoff race can be one last week of season so we still have time to win some games get better and prepare for the playoff run ..Do not be so hard on this young new team with alot of new personal all good things take time .They have spent so much time and effort to put a good product on the field which we have now we have to get consistent and tough to able to fight threw adversity quickly .So when we go out to Calgary and try and take a win out of one of the hardest stadiums to win in we will bounce back .....

“I don't believe in team motivation. I believe in getting a team prepared so it knows it will have the necessary confidence when it steps on a field and be prepared to play a good game.?

It's amazing what a couple of games can do. They beat Calgary with a great defensive effort, and everyone is on top of the world thinking the team is in a great position to battle with the number 1 team, and who knows possibly finish 1st in the East.

I think all this did was pump the Als up, and possible make the TiCats a little over confident. We all know the end result, and everyone goes from thinking we could finish first to thinking the team just isn't good enough to compete with the best.

It was a long shot for the team to finish first. Hopefully they will pick themselves up, dust themselves off, and learn from the mistakes. Better to have lost like this during the regular season.

One of my favourite sports quotes of all times was from Olympic rower Marnie McBean. She said something like: "You don't practice to try and have your best result on race day, you practice to make sure your worst day is good enough to win on race day."

Put this game in your mind TiCats, and get back to practice so this doesn't happen again.