No BBQ On Jarvis This Year ???

8) I know all about the Black & Gold Day on the 26 of June.
  I take it that means there will be no BBQ party on Jarvis this year, as has been the tradition for the last few seasons ???

I think I just answered my own question   <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> 

Unfortunate if that is another change for this year, since they were always a lot of fun  !!!

They sure were. . .

I haven't been on here in ages anyway looks like the St party down at HQ is a no longer? I thought it was a great way to introduce the fans to our Black and Gold , listen to a band ,buy some food, see our Cheerleaders and shop at the Ti-cat store for the latest in Ti-cat fashion! :cowboy:

Who is St Party? The patron saint of good times?

Pretty sure its stands for Street party! lol!
Black and Gold game was alright, I thought they would have at least indroduced the players to the fans that showed up. Weather was lousy but the TRUE Ti-Cat fans showed up!

Dam wet but had to go .. No different this watching a game in the Rain

Got that right, I was there :slight_smile:

http://tinyurl.com/2e95f7o Photos from Today not alot cause of the Rain

Even more true fans didn't

One thing I can say we have the most personable Players, each and everyone is a CREDIT to have to the Ti-Cat Family, so I would personally like to thanks the Coach's, Players, Management, staff, and all those that volunteer countless hours to the Tiger-Cat organization! This is for you.
"Oskee Wee Wee, Oskee Wah Wah, Holy Macinaw, Tigers Eatem raw"

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Sorry to say I didn’t make it. First one I’ve missed in a long time.