No Armour tonight

I'm surprised that nobody has said anything about this yet on here. I think that Armour has now missed games because of injury as well as disciplinary reasons. Maybe those are 2 of the reasons why OB didn't bring him back this year. Sure he was good last year, but I think his history of injuries, character issues, age, and salary demands are all part of it..

[url=http://calsun.canoe.ca/Sports/Football/2008/10/24/7187436-sun.html]http://calsun.canoe.ca/Sports/Football/ ... 6-sun.html[/url]

Yeah, its kind of iffy what happened. Stamps arent saying much. Looks like some sort of off the field incident but they are saying he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But why suspend him then?

I find it interesting to note that Armour is now a part time player, frequently subbed out. Seems like he's making starter money. In any event obviously more to this story than we know. I'm sure Armour would've loved coming to steeltown and sticking to us. If Hufnagel is trying to light a fire under Jojuan this should do it.

He was involved in a fight. Stamps oraganization is trying to cover it up as the league office investigates. They say he was commin to the aid of a women, but thats not the real story. Poor boy appparently did some wrong or he wouldn't have been benched. I think Huff is trying to show a punishment now before the league decides punishment should be forthcoming. All just rumors and nothing confirmed yet.

Nothing like giving the guy the benefit of the doubt until the truth actually comes out. :roll:

Agree but at the same time I think people have asked the organization what happened, giving them every opportunity to but they seem to be keeping it on the back burner. Which kinda opens up for speculation. Either way I don't think anyone has said anything to suggest that he is guilty of anything yet.

Armour talented could be a very vocal player and could get on players even his own. Seemed to ware his welcome out in BC and then Ham and now maybe Cal.

Armour got in sh*t with the law in Akron also while he was a Cat.

Trouble seems to find him wherever he goes.

From the Spec "[b]So, while the contest is crucial for the Cowtowners, much of the media buzz was around a Wednesday late night "off-field" incident in Calgary involving Stampeder leader and former Tiger-Cat linebacker Jo-Juan Armour.

Tabbie cornerback Jykine Bradley, a good friend of Armour, told the Spectator yesterday his pal became involved in an altercation at a Calgary nightspot when he stepped in to protect a woman who was being assaulted by a male acquaintance.

Calgary head coach John Hufnagel was reluctant to provide details yesterday. Hufnagel did disclose he spoke to Armour before practice yesterday and made the decision to keep his linebacker home.

Hufnagel indicated there were no legal implications behind the move, Armour would remain with the organization for the time being and the decision was made for disciplinary reasons."[/b]

I was hoping The big Dog would be at Walk threw
Did get talk to all X's Ticats but Jo-Juan.
It sad he won't be playing

Not so sad!!!

So let's read this again.....

"Jykine Bradley, a good friend of Armour, told the Spectator yesterday his pal became involved in an altercation at a Calgary nightspot when he stepped in to protect a woman who was being assaulted by a male acquaintance.

Hufnagel indicated there were no legal implications behind the move, Armour would remain with the organization for the time being and the decision was made for disciplinary reasons."

....so if you step in to protect someone, this instance a women, you are unable to play for disciplinary reasons........something isn't smelling like roses here is it? :roll:
Oh brother !

:cowboy:

Maybe he broke curfew. Being out late at a club the night before a team flight before a first place clinching game might not be allowed. Its not like what happened was in line at a bank or grocery store. Whatever happened he likely made a bad choice being where he was when he was and the team may be dealing with that more than the incident itself. Time will tell.

If they don’t want him…

We could use him.

Red shame on you guessing what may have occured. Apparently Armour requested that his personal life be just that left out of the media and the stamps are following through with his request. Speculating is a joke and best not done. He has a personal issue that required time to solve therefore the STamps gave him time to deal with it by benching him. The incident in question there wer no charges laid and law enforcement involvement. Until info is released it is best not to try and guess what has occured. By the way the league does not investigate in personal matters unless law enforcement is involved and that has been denied by the sTamps.