Nine CFL teams playing in the same city

In modern day there is no such thing as a “home” team since you can watch every game on tv for whichever team you support

I have jokingly poked fun at “fans” who have never set foot in the stadium of their team but going full on virtual is just strange to me

I far prefer seeing a game (any sport) vs watching on tv
Makes me sound old I know

I should get that award too

Or maybe a badge for “created most topics / responses that required mod to censor them”
haha

1 Like

Hey Dubai is full of the Ultra rich who are just itching to spend all those pesky surplus dollars that keep piling up. The home team could be called : Abba Dabba Do’s
with Fred Flintstone on the jersey.
Why are there so many on this blog that have so little financial acumen?
Example: Can you imagine Bomber fans travelling 150 miles west to Brandon to watch a game on a school ground ?
So for all those who back this insane proposal : i’m selling shares in the Midtown Bridge in downtown
Winnipeg. Cash only please, no cheques or credit cards. :crazy_face:

I would LOVE to attend a Blue Bomber game in person, but I have three obstacles: no passport, no ticket money and a 2004 Saturn for transportation. I am VERY grateful for cable TV and the internet.

1 Like

How about moving the games to a TV studio in L.A…you can control the weather…the light…

Fix your trash hub league first.

2 Likes

No, we don’t want trash hub league or “alternative football” hacks here trying to change the CFL or any other league. Fix your trash league first. You also can go to those forums to enjoy more that Spring Football Echo Chamber too.

1 Like

Canada needs to be 100 million people and major TV revenues including a true Sports Network that would promote Canadian football year round before any of these ideas could work

1 Like

It doesn’t work in America and they have 300 million. Yes, they did it for one season but it was awful for people who can’t stand watching football in empty stadiums.

1 Like

Why do people even respond to this guy? He’s not serious, he’s lonely.

3 Likes

And its an old zombie thread that has me fairly annoyed with the guy who resurrected it yet again this week.

2 Likes