Nik Lewis cut?

The way you two are going you make yourselves easy targets boys calm down. Because Larry and other posters have a difference of opinions you act like this. This can not be the two best posters the Bombers have to offer is it. You are better then that.

You are right Sambo but I do not think RLR is so convinced with the article as well. DG the problem is that they have good depth at receiver and have accomodated them to have their six pack of receivers out there from time to time. The question of chemistry has come up but the problem has not been with the receivers but the QB. The receivers have all accepted the fact if one of them has to sit out because the DI goes to another position so be it. That what is called a team player. They have to buy into the concept or leave it is that simple. Tonight that is the case the DI will go to another position thus Nik Lewis gets to sit this one out.

Like I said, Nik Lewis is your best receiver.
What you are suggesting is the equivalent of BC sitting Geroy Simon, or the Riders sitting Dominguez.
While the Stamps have rotated the receivers on the roster somewhat (interesting that even that plan has been scrapped: "The Stamps also are scrapping the rotation scheme that saw receivers jettisoned in and out of the lineup on any given play"), they have not sat even one of your import receivers, Bo, Nik, Rambo, or Copes in a game yet this year.

Anyway, it is your receiver coach that was quoted in the article, and your player. Both of them say something completely different from what you are saying.

Go argue with them, as they are saying it. I have merely quoted them.

dominguez isnt the riders number 1 receiver anymore…armstead is.

My mistake.
Dominguez is our #88 receiver…

lol...nice comeback.

Well Arius no argument is necessary. The fact is the DI is going to be used in a different position tonight is that hard for you to read into this I do not know. You are correct no receiver really has sat out so far because the DI has been given to the receiver position. But tonight due to cirmcumstances it will not be the DI position. It is not me coming on here spouting that Nik Lewis is going to be let go and try to justify the fact that this is true. It is you that continues to do this. Is this the jealousy that you have for the Stamps. Just wondering you seem to be like a jealous date on here lately. Nik Lewis understands and has accepted the role. You can bet next week he will be in and another guy will be out. It may not be a receiver we will see. I can not figure out if that is to complicated for you to understand but it seems that way.

Your right.
It isn’t very complicated.
Nik Lewis has been benched.
The only guy speculating that he was cut was RLR. Again, go argue with him about that.
I am simply pointing out that you are in denial if you think this is some kind of “rotational” routine.
Your entire receiving corp has not played well.
And Nik Lewis has not played well.
As it is rather difficult to bench all of them, they have benched Lewis.
I expect he will be back on the roster next week.
And if he then plays up to his ability, he will never sit out again this year.

I have a question for you.
Do you think any of Bo, Copes or Rambo is a better receiver than Nik Lewis?
I don’t, but maybe you have a different preference?

copeland is better than lewis, IMO.

Bite me.

lol but hes not to good for calgary?

Well James your post show that as Larry would say ignorant.

Well I would ahve to say they are all very good receivers and Arius your jealous and that is plain to see. Now go cry over the loss of your team last night do not worry about Nik Lewis. Here is a question for you is Fantuz a receiver he has not played like one. :roll: Now you see how stupid your post is so far. Keep it up your brilliance will equal a night light eventually.

…well…wrong…

…well…wrong…

I see your holiday has left you speechless much like some of the the fans here. :lol: :lol:

You have to admit, red, that a coach doesn’t “rotate out” of the lineup a receiver that he feels is prime time. Lots of teams are deep at receiver. You won’t see Simon, Tucker, Stegall or Cahoon “rotated out” of the lineup. I fully expect Lewis to work his way back into the lineup. But, you have to admit, it looks like Lewis is in Flanders doghouse right now!!

I said earlier in the pre season and still believ how the Stamps do have the best receivng corp in the league.
It was Lewis who was interviewed on the sidelines during the game and answered the question how can everyone be kept happy, by keeping the sticks moving with first downs and the ball will be shared.

Well I was at the game but we also went out to the motorhome and watched a bit of the game. I was lucky enough to see Nik's sideline interview and basically he said he understood the rotation was required. So I do not know why would he say that?

You saw that as well.