NFL youbet 21/22

Watching the Jets-Bills game right now, love how teams in the NFL are going for a 1st down on 4th and not just one or two yards to go but 4 and 5 yards to go. Now part of this course is to do with field position and importance of the games, yes, but I'd like to see the CFL make more of a motivation to go for a 1st down with a few yards in more circumstances like what is happening more and more in the NFL it seems. This isn't the first game I've noticed this in the NFL. I think the CFL can or perhaps needs to learn from this.

So once again the Rams screw me . Hey Rams EFF OFF !!! :fu: Oh , and congrats to the 49ers and Rams. I sincerely hope that you both get your doors blown off next week you pieces of shit !!! :face_vomiting:

ps....I'm only joking here folks before anybody decides to go full Karen on me :slightly_smiling_face:

GOD'S TEAM aka The SAINTS will be back to fight another day !!!

and good luck to all (except the Rams , 49ers , Steelers ,Bills and Cowboys ) in this years play-offs . :+1:

I continue to be amazed at the quality and competitiveness of the NFL games this year. The two I picked to watch all the way through today were Pitt/Balt and LA/SF. Both were awesome. Unbelievable comeback by SF.

sigh, both games did not go right for me. Good games anyhow....sortof...sobb

Well, I lost 3 teams this week.

Go figure the Colts losing to the Jags. bummer

Stafford and the Rams blow it against 49ersm screwing up the Saints who played a great last game.

Darn Chargers D. All they had to do was hold em on that last rush and the Raiders would probably not scored on the last play of OT. Still, it was a great season ending game

All 4 of my NFC teams still in lost. sheesh.

At least my 2 AFC teams finished well.

I will be cheering for Raiders, Bills, and Eagles.

Too bad for me that Rams and Cards already play each other.

At least I am guaranteed to have at least two teams in the next round.

GB and ???

NFL Playoffs Wildcard Weekend January 2022

Who You Got?

Winners

Raiders
Bills
Bucs
49ers
Chiefs
Cardinals

If I were betting small change (sitting out COVID times)...

$14 PHL/TB Over 47
$21 San Francisco / Dallas Over 50.5
$18 49ers To Win +145
$18 Arizona / LA Rams Over 49

Bengals
Bills
Bucs
Cowboys
Chiefs
Rams

Bengals
Bills
Eagles
Cowboys
Chiefs
Cardinals

BC will win :slight_smile:

Bengals
Bills
Bucs
Cowboys
Chiefs
Cards

1 Like

So far 4/4 in agreement only on Bills and Chiefs winning.

I'm all in on the Bills! :eyes: :crossed_fingers: :scream:

Wait, you bet the house and the ranch? Or what?

OMG!!!! I would never bet on the Bills
I'm all in on hope tho'!

1 Like

2 Likes

Hat tip to @bobo82 post here too - he's right. @Grover , again you chose wisely. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Where would "God's" team exit ramp be :wink:

2 Likes

Ah, "that" "God's" team you dare ask? Ask and you shall receive. See previous post. They missed the turn again.

Well a few seasons back it was in Seattle then moved to Minnesota , then it was in L.A and last year it was in Tampa Bay and finally this year the exit ramp was unfortunately in San Fran . :grimacing: What can I say but God moves in mysterious ways when it comes to the Saints . :innocent: :thinking:

2 Likes

I bet the entire continent, outside of New England USA, is cheering for the Bills.

This has a good versus evil element all over it again.

The Patriots are the Abominable Snowmen.