NFL youbet 20/21...

It just so happens that that’s usually one of my least busy nights when I have more time to watch TV anyway.

Though I certainly wouldn’t demand it every week, I like Tuesday night for games better than Thursday night.

Well let's get used to it if not already after 3 straight weeks now.

Any one of these games, and quite likely at least one game per week, is going to be rescheduled or canceled and with only a notice of a few hours on the morning or the night before the game.

Enjoy the action whilst it lasts all.

Well the Sunday later game slate is awful, so that's a good time to tune out or get out of the house lest you are into any of those teams.

The games on each of these next 3 nights are looking good though.

Thanksgiving long weekend here.
Beautiful fall day.
Will be taking advantage of it over NFL today.

2 Likes

KC can be beat.

Way to go Raiders.

Too bad Eagles failed to take down Steelers

2 Likes

Dak Prescott's foot bent a way it's not supposed to and taken to hospital in the 3rd. Right ankle

Looked very pain full.

Depends how Dalton does the rest of the season, this may ensure a sub 500 team wins the NFC East

According to ESPN , he will be having surgery tonight.

...Seattle had no business winning that game, but they did...

1 Like

No they really didn’t. That defense got run over pretty well all game. Hopefully Jamal Adams can bring back a little intensity to that defense

Well this is cool. It was a great day of games yesterday up until the end of the game in Seattle as well, again, and we are on with two games now on two nights.

I don't think this Monday-Tuesday double should ever become the norm and it won't, but if another weekend comes and a game has to be rescheduled to Tuesday, I'm all for it this season.

And if the Thursday game is canceled up until Thanksgiving night in the US, I'm all for that too because they usually suck anyway.

The Current Quarterback Situation for the Cleveland Browns - and in COVID times

This is an interesting read on all that can go wrong very quickly even when a team is not suffering from infections! Oh dear ...

The NFL trade deadline is 4pm EST on Election Day 3 November. How's that for irony!?

Expect a ton of action in these next two weeks.

Oh all the noise might not result in that many trades, but now teams with needs have all the more reason than ever to move players.

I do not see however any team overloaded at a position parting ways now.

There is higher risk of injury or illness at hand this season as we have seen already in only six weeks.

No General Manager, who wants to keep his job, wants to be the guy now who traded away a guy who could be used more perhaps later in the season and then be exposed later in the season with a team suddenly short at that position due to some combination of injury and the virus.

...I see Alex Singleton is getting regular LB reps with the eagles now...

1 Like

Here's a curious report on the Raiders.

So the whole line other than Trent Brown who is testing negative is okay already, but somehow the safety Jonathan Abrams can't return in time. And there is also a corner on the list who also cannot play on Sunday.

Hmmm...I'm not buying that these are all the facts given the sloppy reporting here on the NFL site.

Anyway, on with the show on Sunday with the game time moved earlier from Sunday night.

We get a good game on Sunday night all the same.

still waiting for one of my teams to make a believer out of me.

NO defense has disappointed

7 teams I cheer for to varying degrees have 2 losses already.

4 more teams seem to be going nowhere.

Damn Brady has horse shoes. Won so much with the Pats because they usually had top notch defense, and now he has top notch D again.

good week for me.

I got 9 games that went my way, 3 games that did not, and 1 game didnt matter.

Now if only the Rams can finish it out.

...is it probable that Dallas doesn’t win another game this season and ends up 2-14? Looking at their schedule I’d say yes...maybe a win over Cincy or the giants still, but the rest of their opponents are going to be tough sledding...

...there’s always the conspiracy too that Jerry intentionally tanks to get Trevor Lawrence in the draft..although the Jets might have a say in that race it appears...

Great game by the Rams.

Fine with me if Dallas doesnt win another game

Will NFL east set a new low for first place teams? Wonder what previous low was.

I am probably in a very small minority but I wish the NFL had both a friday and saturday evening game every week. It is a long wait from thursday to sunday

1 Like

...not an exceptionally great start for Tua...