NFL Week 6 Game Day Watch Thread Sunday Monday October 15-16, 2023

And called much better in the NFL in my opinion

1 Like

Reminds me of Reese’s in white chocolate

1 Like

I went the cheap way and just got the NFL Network channel. Gameday live shows all the scoring and highlights and on a day like today has been showing lots of the 9er’s Browns game.

2 Likes

That channel comes with my cable package but I don’t watch it very often for live games. As I recall it jumps around between games or has that changed?

Basically they show highlights and scoring from all the games. Commercials and breaks you can catch up on all the games…

2 Likes

I’m going to say you and Squishy have scored a touchdown today already just for having this cable success.

The day is going well so far, so I’ll probably grant the extra point too.

1 Like

Cleveland driving and first and 10 at the San Fran 14. Down by one at the two minute warning. San Fran at serious risk of being upset.

A field goal gives Cleveland a 19-17 lead with 1:40 left. San Fran will receive the kickoff and has that amount of time left to drive for a game winning field goal. Buckle in.

2 Likes

I’ve seen the last 5 minutes. SF had Cle at 4th down but was called for unnecessary roughness. At full speed it looked like it but on slo-mo it didn’t.
Cle nearly threw a pick in the end zone and is giving SF too much time to work with.

1 Like

Well it’s fitting you mentioned this. For a game break or whenever, here’s a post about the modern NFL Sunday Ticket that I did a few weeks ago. There were a few follow-up posts as well.

It’s really bad now given the dirty details reported weeks ago, and it’s probably getting worse.

You had it when it was great, as did many more subscribers:

1 Like

I wasn’t watching but they just showed the replay of the two questionable penalties.

Purdy almost intercepted on first down. Now 3rd and 10.

1 Like

Not the greatest play in this game but after watching Bears/Vikings, it’s like watching two Super Bowl teams.

1 Like

And it looks like San Fran has the last second victory in hand barring a shank.

1 Like

And the obligatory time out to ice the kicker.

1 Like

It worked!
For the first time in history, it worked!

3 Likes

Yippee! Cleveland wins!

2 Likes

Woooohooooo
Yes!

Wow. On that missed field goal by the 49ers, there was nothing wrong with the snap or the hold, and it was not windy.

The kicker basically “frying panned” the kick, or hit it flat, and had he aimed slightly left he would have been okay because the ball did not drift too much to the right to go wide.

2 Likes

Eagles with the doink off Goedert after being hit for the interception midfield by probably the biggest defensive lineman of the Jets
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Nice catch by Williams has the Lions pulling away in the third.

2 Likes

What happened to Jimmy G? Must have been pretty ugly, no one is showing the play he got hurt on.

1 Like