NFL vs CFL youtube video

American Reacts to Canadian football…Goes to GREY CUP (NFL vs. CFL) - YouTube

These two guys do comparison videos of American vs Canadian things and this year they went to the grey cup. This was the Americans first ever CFL game. It's an entertaining take on the CFL game from a first time CFL viewer. Interestingly he didn't like the call to take a knee and give up the single. Check out his reaction at the 18:44 mark of the video.

6 Likes

Just watched it.

The American did enjoy the Grey Cup. He seemed to be converted to the CFL.

He did also question Hamilton's decision to give up the "rouge".

That was the difference in his opinion.

Liked the fact that Jagmeet Singh picked the CFL over the NFL.

Thanks for the video.:+1::beers:

5 Likes

Well that was fun... so what true football fan wouldn't have had a good time at Tim Horton's field on that day?

Our American friend had plenty of good things to say about our game. :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Any visitor from the US would be floored to meet the guy who finished second or third to our nation's Prime Minister. Imagine coming face to face with Biden's runner up. You'd be wrestled to the ground and strip searched (which could be a good experience if your into that kind of thing). :grimacing:
SearchTime

1 Like

That would make your backside cringe anytime you see that😱

1 Like

Looks like one of the avid readers of the editorial page of the TO Stun...er..."Sun" has chimed in...

Whatever one thinks of Singh and Green, and their politics, they were their to watch a championship football game in Canada. I didn't see Justin Trudeau, Erin O'Toole or Slapsie Maxie Bernier there...

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Keep the politics out of here.

This place can barely even handle a "Masoli vs. Evans" thread.

9 Likes

Could you imagine if one of them threw left handed and the other was a right handed slinger ? Instead of a "Masoli vs Evans" thread you would have a " Lefty vs Righty" thread . :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Agreed

Trudeau actually goes to Grey Cups whatever you think of his politics

1 Like

Please stay on topic, folks.

2 Likes

I was on the edge of my seat during that epic battle between the American 'Whatchamacallit' bar and the Canadian 'Coffee Crisp' bar.

It was sweet. :partying_face:

1 Like

Most of their videos are entertaining. The Canadian guy worked for the CFL before, he did the video on the last game at Ivor Wynne.

3 Likes

That semi-guided tour of Tim Horton's Field was a nice bonus.

1 Like

Here's the Ivor Wynne Documentary he did when he worked for the CFL

CFL The Final Wynne - CFL.ca Original Documentary - YouTube

3 Likes

Thanks. That video brings back a bunch of memories. That final game at IWS was a cold, wet and miserable day but I'm glad I was there.

4 Likes