NFL Reinstates Ricky Williams

Hold on, you're going to criticize him for leaving his team in order to travel around the world? Do you honestly think he had much of a "vacation" in India? I certainly don't. It's not like he spent the entire time at a resort or something or just bumming around on the beach.

That's like saying, "How can that guy leave his job just to go to Africa and learn stuff?"

If anything I like Ricky more as a person for giving the big F-U to the Dolphins. They've certainly shown they're a classless organization by placing him in insermountable debt.

then those youngsters Parents aren’t doing THIER job.

its not the athletes job to raise your kids.

Placing him in insermoutable debt? Doesn’t he owe the Dolphins something like 8 million dollars because he didn’t honour his contract by walking out on the team? Sounds self-induced to me.

Are you George Bush?

ADAWG knows whats up!

if the cfl tested for weed, the league probably would be out some players as well.

No, I’m Ronald Reagan…

all you pro pot people fail to address his wilful underfunding of his children and his families(yes plural) because of his selfishness.

Correct…

Definitely NOT the exemplar of Father of the Year. A shame that the generation of money and team success supercedes policy, morality, and a general sense of what's right.

If this website tested for pot smoking, there’d be a few less posters too.

An Argo-Cat fan

Would that be called “weeding them out”?

Merlin.

I cetainly think that the way that steroids are being used it seems to me that the CFL should begin some sort of a program to help those who use them and help them to have a longer life.

Ah, Ricky and his controversial vices, back in the news. Makes me all nostalgic for my favourite Ticat kicker (the one before Oz), and for my very first post on the new ticats.ca: