NFL Regular Season 22/23

haha that dudes skullet is pretty hilarious

1 Like

Proof that if you surround a good QB with great talent (Matthew Stafford) you can win.

One of the reasons I'm excited for my 49ers future. 2 QBs on rookie deals.

1 Like

i just love how sad Tin Foil Hat Man™ and Russell Wilson look in those photos above

1 Like

As it happened live, I remember thinking that moment was about as par for the course for the locals there as would be a show by a Lynyrd Skynyrd tribute band at the half.

Yeee-hawww!

Seriously, I wonder if by 2034 if that Jacksonville team finds its way out of that small media market.

1 Like

"Skullet" - I learned a new word today thank you!

For sure - the only one of the four whom I don't have anything against is Murray.

He's just in a bad situation in Arizona with the supporting cast, but all the same I'm not so sure he makes the better decisions as a quarterback given a few years of experience under his belt.

2 Likes

It seems pretty clear that Derek Carr is done with the Raiders. He can be cut for a relatively small cap hit or traded if the Raiders can find any takers. He has a no trade clause and it is not known whether he will cooperate to help the Raiders out or not. In the past he has expressed an undying love for the team and said that he would never play anywhere else, although that has changed for several million reasons.

2 Likes

It does sound best on a right handed Stratocaster, strung left handed......

I think after his not wanting to be a distraction the last couple games he's probably resigned to moving. Don't know here he would be an upgrade but.....

ESPN Top 100 most valuable players for this past season

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: NFL Regular Season 23/24