NFL Regular Season 22/23

I thought he was. At least he doesn’t need a speaker in his helmet because he can tune in with his tinfoil hat.

2 Likes

hah already 13 - 0 eagles 6 minutes in.

love the black eagles helmets and unis

1 Like

And just like that, with THIS Eagles team this season, we put on a show and then let the opponent right back in.
:unamused: :rage: :persevere:

Rodgers’ thumb looks like it is fine. Maybe it was more of his mind games like usual for his arrogant self.

1 Like

It's going to be a long night here in Philadelphia.

This game has the feel of a playoff game.

We have all that action and it's only the second quarter.

1 Like

Speaking of tin foil hats, Odell Beckham caused a disruption on a flight leaving Miami airport. He had to be removed and the plane evacuated, causing a two hour delay. He was planning on making a tour next week to speak to various teams about signing for the balance of the year. That may now be in doubt.

[Beckham Jr. taken off plane after health concern, initial refusal restricted-content](Beckham Jr. taken off plane after health concern, initial refusal restricted-content)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35123873/odell-beckham-jr-taken-plane-health-concern-initial-refusal

2 Likes

Eagles pulled it out...

Looks like it may be Jordan Love time in Green Bay from here on out...

2 Likes

what an awful MNF matchup tonight, steelers vs colts

4 Likes

There haven’t been many great match ups on weeknights this season. Mondays have been, well, not good and Thursdays - watched out of curiosity for the first game and I don’t think I have watched a full Thursday night game yet.

2 Likes

i’ll probably watch it anyways because football. lol

Well good riddance to that Aaron Rodgers, no playoffs for him this year, and I did not wish to see him go off early like that but did he even return to the sideline?

If not, why not? It’s not like he had a concussion or was bleeding severely.

That’s the last time we likely see him in Philadelphia, so good-bye.

I never imagined my Eagles would be in what was a rushing-based shootout with Green Bay!

The Eagles had a whopping 500 yards of offence and ran for 363 yards.

That is the most rushing yards in the history of the Philadelphia Eagles since …1948!

The Eagles still gave up a lot of yards and made this game dangerous despite building an early lead. This Eagles team does this so often, and it is maddening!

There’s much more to fix here in mid-season, especially with that run defence, than I thought would be the case.

This performance certainly will get the Eagles to the playoffs again if not also win the division this season, but it won’t carry the Eagles much farther I fear.

We saw Rodgers crushed on the last sack, but with the game on the line like that, does anybody else buy his "ribs" excuse for not even returning to the sideline at all?

I could see if his thumb had acted up, but that was not the reason given here and even then he could have returned to the sideline because it was not a concussion.

No, it's not too soon to bench his arrogant butt at all. Do it Green Bay.

2 Likes

If SF beat Miami then I would not be surprised by SF in NFC final. Wouldnt be surprised it the other team would be Dallas

1 Like

hah the colts are so bad they’re making the steelers look good. surprised Matt Ryan is back playing, figured he was done for the year.

1 Like

colts being booed off the field in indianapolis at the half.

2 Likes

....and Matt LaFleur and the rest of the Packers management make noises like "it's not that bad an injury...."

Obviously they all live in an alternate reality where a 4 and 8 team suddenly rises up and wins out to make the playoffs.

.....that or Rogers is handing out tin foil hats.

2 Likes

…and now they are leading the Steelers…

Holy crap are the Steelers bad this year.

2 Likes

hah yea i just saw the colts drive and score. both these teams, along with the broncos, texans and raiders, are clearly the bottom of the league.

1 Like

The difference is Texans, Colts and Steelers are just bad, all round bad.

Broncos and Raiders are good teams, that need a decent QB.

2 Likes

so just for fun, I am looking at all the teams that have 7 or more losses and wondering if one team made the playoffs, who would it most likely be. I am thinking Lions.