NFL Pro Days Results for Gagne-Marcoux and Dyakowski

Here are the NFL Pro Days results obtained from nfl.com for offensive linemen Cedric Gagne-Marcoux and Peter Dyakowski, both of whom were drafted by the Ticats in 2006:

Cedric Gagne-Marcoux C Gagne-Marcoux (6-2 1/8, 297 pounds) ran his 40-yard dash in 5.62. He also had a 27½-inch vertical jump, 8-foot-6 long jump and 26 strength lifts. He did not do any shuttles.

Peter Dyakowski OL Dyakowski (6-3¾, 306) ran his 40s in 5.15 and 5.22 seconds, the short shuttle in 5.70 and the three-cone drill in 8.18. He also had a 25½-inch vertical jump, an 8-foot-3 broad jump and 23 bench presses.

Be interesting to see if either of those guys draw any NFL interest (doubtful in the draft there maybe, but perhaps as FAs?) or if they might show up for Ticat TC - be quite the log-jam / competition if they do show in the Hammer for TC - with lots of other young NI talent on the O-line - Hage & Filice, Sutherland, Gourges; some decent O-line talent may have to be cut at the end of Ticat TC.

TCTD,

In your opinion, are these numbers good enough to get these two guys drafted by the NFL in 2007?

I know you are asking tctd but allow me. their numbers are not good enough to get drafted. a 5.6 40 and declining to participate in the shuttles is a huge black mark. peters 40 was beter but his shuttle was terrible. bench average. unless these guys have unbelievable game tape they are most likely fa or cfl. dont get me wrong their numbers arent that bad just not eye popping.

Thanks, newworldorder. I hope that's good news for Ticat fans who want to see these guys in Hamilton for 2007 training camp.

Totally agree.

It's not good news IMO

With these Workouts They Both Will get Signed by the NFL.

Peter Dyakowski OL Dyakowski will be 6 or 7th Round Pick

Cedric Gagne-Marcoux C Gagne-Marcoux Free Agent Pickup..

We won't see this guys till mid season Now.

If at All

Onknight,

I thought these guys would try the NFL, too. But, as newworldorder said, clearly their test results are not top notch. The NFL takes these results very seriously. I’d say at this point neither one will get drafted, but Dyakowski may get a free agent shot, just because of his size, and the fact that he played at a great, high profile football school.

Hi ticatsackattack:

Your question is a good one. My guess is that the post by newworldorder is pretty much on the money. However, one other factor that may get Peter Dyakowski a closer look as a long shot draft choice or possible free agent signing is that some scouts will remember Dyakowski's performance in the Sugar Bowl when he basically shut down Notre Dame's star defensive end Victor Abiamiri. That was quite a feat for an offensive tackle who was only a starter for one year at LSU.