NFL Pool Week 5 Picks

Most of us did better last week. Mahal will be posting the updated standings tomorrow I am told.

Unfortunately the games this week were slim pickings, with many pretty one sided. I did manage to find six games that should present a challenge. In the spirit of good cop bad cop I may be the bad cop this week. I think the slate of games is pretty tough.

The games ripe for the picking are:

Sunday October 9th

Detroit at New England
Miami at NY Jets
Seattle at New Orleans

Above games noon Central.

Philadelphia at Arizona
Dallas at LA Rams

Both games 3:25 Central.

Cincinnati at Baltimore

7:20 Central.

Good luck to all!

2 Likes

New England
Miami
Seattle
Philadelphia
LA Rams
Cincinnati

Thanks!

1 Like

New England
NY Jets
New Orleans
Arizona
LA Rams
Cincinnati

I got half of my picks right last weekend, which is such an jaw-droppingly great improvement over last weekend's nothingburger that I've decided to have myself investigated (on the off chance that I cheated). :grinning: :+1:

So who gets my urine sample?

2 Likes

So excited you peed yourself but stopped short of pooping the bed?

Alright, that's enough to know already stop right there! :no_mouth:

1 Like

You proposed Mean Jon Week, and well I'm going to agree with you this is a tough slate and you are on the mean streak after that last performance. I get it though when you're rollin'.

Leave him be everybody - there are also pins and a gutter at the end of that lane too you know.

Alright, back to business

Patriots
Jets
Saints
Eagles
Cowboys
Bengals

Good job all and thank you for not picking Thursday or Monday night games so early in the season too.

1 Like
  • Lions (!)
  • Jets
  • Seahawks
  • Eagles
  • Cowboys
  • Bengals
1 Like

NE
NYJ
SEA
PHI
DAL
CIN
Thanks Guys! :+1:

1 Like

copy cat!

ok so changed my first pick to the Lions just because most of you dorks are going to pick the Pats. i need some upset action to make up ground lol.

1 Like

Detroit
NY
NO
Ariz
LA
Balt

1 Like

New England
Miami
Seattle
Philadelphia
Dallas
Baltimore

Hard to call the Seattle/New Orleans game. Depends on whether Jameis is playing. Going with Seattle over Andy Dalton's Saints.

1 Like

Detroit by 24
Miami by 8
Seattle by 13
Philadelphia by 12
Dallas by 34
Baltimore by 1 Game of the Week

1 Like

I'm glad Jon didn't select New York Giants at Green Bay because I have that as a tie. :rofl:

Detroit
NY J-e-t-s Jets Jets Jets
New Orleans
Philadelphia
Dallas
Baltimore

Thanks.

1 Like

lmao! i picked the lions, but even i am not that bold.

you should be on one of those Jamie Foxx betting ads giving him tips :grin:

there should be a bonus for anyone who picks a tie that actually happens.

1 Like

i’m especially looking forward to that cowboys-rams game; the rams are going to be plenty pissed from getting their arses handed to them by their divisional rival niners, and cowboys seem pretty damn good and are rolling even without Dak (much to Stephen A Smith’s chagrin lol). oh and they’re playing in LA.

2 Likes

haha i gotta post this here

TPB - football picks!

lol the nacho football stadium :joy:

HANDS OFF THE GAME BALL

1 Like

Mahal you’re brilliant. After careful analysis and some serious dart throwing, my picks are identical to yours.

Detroit
NY Jets
New Orleans
Philly
Dallas
Baltimore

I hope we can have a perfect week :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow. What a fun slate of games to make predictions for.
New England over Detroit - at home New England will handily take care of business.

Miami over New York Jets - Miami won’t hand the game over in the last 2 minutes. Bridgewater is a capable backup.

New Orleans over Seattle - see a statement or game of the year type game for the Saints.

Philly over Arizona - pains me to say but they are the best team in the NFC. Will take care of business on the road. Hurts is gonna sling it around in the nice weather.

Dallas over LA - again painful to say but this Dallas defence will have its way with this banged up LA Oline.

Baltimore over Cincinnati - Baltimore has blown to leads already this year. I think the hammer comes down on a Bengals team that embarrassed them twice last year.

Good luck all.

1 Like

Patriots
Jets
Saints
Eagles
Cowboys
Bengals

1 Like