Bills
Ravens
Rams
Buccaneers
Seahawks
49'ers

Thank you kindly!

1 Like

No one has picked the Dolphins over the Bills yet which surprises me a bit. After reading the article below I’m thinking of changing my pick, but maybe not.

(Bills rule out Hyde, Phillips for Sunday vs. Dolphins Bills rule out Hyde, Phillips on injury thinned defense - TSN.ca)

There are a few that have not made their picks yet so I’m bumping this thread.

I was thinking of it....but defence isn't going to be the name of the game in that one and in a shootout - I'll take the bills any day.

1 Like

hmmm Bills need to game plan for a southpaw too… if i was in, i’d be inclined to pick the fins myself on this one.

@AYC2112 @Mightygoose @prairiewolf77 @talmudicdeer

In case you have forgotten, you haven’t made your picks for Sunday’s games yet. Just a friendly reminder.

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder.

Bills
Pats
Rams
Bucs
Atl
49ers

1 Like

for all those picking Bills, you might want to reconsider

NFL World Reacts To Bills Unfortunate Injury Report (msn.com)

Maybe. But Josh Allen is still Josh Allen. Stefan Diggs is still Stefan Diggs. Von Miller is… well you get the picture. :grinning: Will be a close game for sure but I think the Bills will win by a touchdown.

Going with

Bills
Ravens
Rams
Buccaneers
Seahawks
49’ers

1 Like

i hope you picked the dolphins :grin:

I didn’t and neither did anyone else. The second week in a row that the entire field blew a game. Last week was Browns over Jets. 0 for 40. You almost never see that.

i REALLY need to get in on the next pool :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

You could still get in but you would be three weeks behind everyone else. You could still pick for the last game on the slate tonite, 49’ers vs Broncos.

ok i’m in lol

49ers to win tonight

only because FU :fu:Russell Wilson lols

yes even at high altitude.

RUN THE F*CKIN BALL!

1 Like

heh now i gotta watch the game. are there game threads for NFL? :joy:

oh wait i think you guys hate me enough already snorts

No there aren’t and I doubt they would be well used if anyone started one. I started one for only the Conference Finals and the Super Bowl last year. There is an NFL regular season thread that people sometimes post on during games and there have been a few posts today.

Living on the west coast must be great for night games.
If I’m lucky I can make it to halftime.