Wsh

1 Like

Commanderguys
Dolphins
Eagles
Browns

1 Like

Ravens
Eagles (as a Giants fan I am good being wrong here :+1:t2:)
Browns
Lions (gamble of the week)

Cheers.

1 Like

This claim is accurate. I hate carrots and you avoided any insult to the esteemed potatoes as well. Good strong take sir, good take sir.

:facepunch: :fist: :fist_left: :+1: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

I’m thinking also perhaps a “rutabaga fool,” but I will be more patient and await further evidence because I realize that designation might be a bit strong right now.

Also a rutabaga and other obscure vegetables probably need some heavy seasoning before we start another new trend here.

Ravens
Vikings
Browns
Lions

1 Like

Ravens, Eagles, Browns, Lions.

Miami played an extremely dysfunctional New England team last week and I still don't trust Tua. Tyreek Hill is that entire offense and that's dangerous. I, on the other hand, vastly trust Lamar Jackson to be incredible. They've been doing some extremely good drafting in recent years on both sides of the ball and I see it paying off big.

Eagles are for real this year. They've made real strides, despite the defensive line being a bit worse than I think people were expecting, but the NFC East is potentially very weak this year and Jalen Hurts is gonna break out. Vikings played against a Packers team that usually phones in the first game of the year for whatever reason. Minnesota should not get comfortable.

I've been a Jets fan for 16 seasons now and I'm still taking the Browns. I don't trust Joe Flacco to throw a ball through a tire in the backyard, let alone in a professional football game. Browns looked good last week but they also played a terrible Carolina team.

Lions over the Commanders. Lions put 35 points on a playoff contender that beat them 42-6 last year and only lost by three despite not playing their best. Commanders looked weak against a terrible Jacksonville team and I think Carson Wentz is not the answer there. Lions should win this one.

2 Likes

Hi All,

Here are my picks:
Ravens
Browns
EAGLES!
Lions
Go Bombers!
David

2 Likes

Great breakdown.

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder to @Abendschan and @Mightygoose to make your picks before tomorrow’s games. You are both 4-0 so it would be a shame not to pick and make @mahalcflers job of tabulating the standings easier.

Thanks for the reminder Jon. Nearly lost track of it already (too many NFL threads to look at)

Dolphins
Vikings
Browns (should this really count? lol)
Commanders

2 Likes

Ravens
Eagles
Browns
Lions

Thank you for the reminder Jon - cheers

2 Likes

Now making your picks is closed.