3 Likes

Ravens
Browns
Commanders
Viqueens

1 Like

The Queens you say?
Interesting :joy:

My pet name for a team with garish purple uniforms that I have no love for. On the plus side they are a sure win if you bet against them in the playoffs. Living in Winnipeg they are by far the #1 favourite NFL team of the locals.

I thought it would be the Packers based on their history with Vince Lombardi, Bart Starr and all those greats.

Dolphins
Vikings
Browns
Commanders

Thanks!

2 Likes

Nope. Also too ugly a uniform. Proximity to Minneapolis rules the day.

Bumping this for those who may have missed it.

Dolphins
Vikings
Browns
Commanders

2 Likes

Wow that's a tough slate this week and all early games plus the last game on Monday night.

You two have come out swinging early this season - much respect for your mettle too.

Winners Week 2

Ravens
Lions
Browns

Eagles - Monday Night Football here in Philadelphia!

Sidebar Entertainment Purposes Only

Jets +6
Lions -2.5

1 Like

Surprising the point spread between the Lions and Commanders.

That game can come down to the wire.

Hopefully it’s a better coached game unlike the Broncos who went for a 64 yard fg in instead of a 5th and 5 with Russell Wilson on hand.

1 Like

I knew I would get you to pick your Eagles in a game I don’t think they will win. Let’s hope I’m right for the sake of my pool standing.

The first week’s games were on the easy side so we decided to make it tougher this week. They won’t be this tough every week.

2 Likes

Ravens
Eagles
Browns
Lions

Thanks.

3 Likes

Ravens
Eagles
Browns
Lions

3 Likes

Miami
Minnesota
Cleveland
Washington

Thanks guys

2 Likes

Ravens
Vikings
Browns
Commanders

You’re making us choose between the Browns and Jets Jon… it’s like sorting through trash. It’s a good thing that the Jets’ Head Coach has the IQ of a carrot.

3 Likes

Just trying to include some harder to pick games and not repeat teams too much. Not nearly that many good ones on the schedule this week. Also a slim but unlikely hope that they pull Mr. Fur Coat off of the practice roster for this one. They would have a better chance of winning if they did.

Also wondering what vegetable the Bronco’s head coach would be since carrot is taken.

2 Likes

Ravens
Eagles
Browns
Commanders

Thank you, kindly! :smiley:

1 Like

‘Pea-brain’ was the go-to vegetable choice when I was just a young sprout.

2 Likes

Now be nice to the carrot :carrot:.

Could have an IQ of a popcorn :popcorn: as it keeps on popping out some strange ideas.:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes