NFL Pool Week 11 Picks

yes you did! surprisingly only 6 people picked the cowboys so most of us lost 37 points on that game alone.

3 Likes

only 2 people picked the Cardinals to beat the 49ers.

go Cards! they have much nicer helmets than those 49ers

I like the Niners colours way more.

1 Like

if Cards win, Commanders move into playoff spot. Makes me look smarter :slight_smile:

I believe it's my turn for picking next week.

If you want Thanksgiving Thursday let me know by tomorrow as I might pick only one of the games (most likely the Thursday nighter).

Thanks.

1 Like

oh yea this game is in mexico

1 Like

yes vikings vs patriots!

Naw. More Cowboys. They are the Thanksgiving team. You may want to post the games asap @mahalcflers

I was leaning towards that one.

Leaving the first game for sure, will look at the Sunday schedule to see if they're any compelling matchups and I might throw the Cowboys game in there eventhough both teams involved might not be their best only played on Sunday.

1 Like

I am working on it right now.

I had forgotten that when I picked it. Good to see. Mexico is my second home and they love Futbal Americano there. I can easily see an NFL team there one day and even a CFL team.

1 Like

oh i thought the cowboys game was earlier on thursday

haha this is awesome it's in mexico and it's raining. i had no idea it was in mexico city.

1 Like

Love the shots comparing the Mexico stadium to Mile High and then having a plane fly between them. Mexico’s stadium some 2,000 feet higher.

3 Likes

can't believe JJ Watt is still playing

Looking like another good aggregate night tonight.

1 Like

I can honestly say that I haven't ACCIDENTALLY picked a wrong team yet this season. :smile:

1 Like

don't jinx it :joy:

1 Like

i went 3 -3 and got killed in the points because of those two blowouts lol

why are the Broncos so bad? i wonder if Hackett’s job is on the line now. :thinking:

1 Like