NFL Pool Week 11 Picks

Another week of weak games. Nevertheless I have carved out 6 games that are ripe for the picking as follows:

Sunday, November 20

NY Jets at New England Noon CST
Chicago at Atlanta Noon
LV Raiders at Denver 3:05
Dallas at Minnesota 3:25
KC at LA Chargers 7:20

Monday, November 21

San Fran at Arizona 7:15

Best of luck to all in this season of surprises.

Mahal or GGirl will be posting the updated standings after the Week 10 disaster.

2 Likes

cowboys vs vikings!

1 Like

Had to be done. The Cowboys haven’t finished thanking the Viqueens for one of the all time worst trades in sports history, one tin foil hat for 3 Super Bowls.

The details of the “Great Trade Robbery” are set out below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herschel_Walker_trade

3 Likes

New England
Atlanta
Denver
Minnesota
KC
San Francisco

Thanks!

2 Likes

that's the best game of the weekend too!

2 Likes

NY Jets
Atlanta
Denver (gulp)
Dallas
LA Chargers (upset special)
San Fran

upset special is right. Chargers most beat up team in the league I think.

NYJ
CHI
DEN
MIN
KC
SF

Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Jimmy Johnson was smart to attach draft picks for the players he acquired in that trade.

Didn't use or start any of them knowing he was going to cut them and cash in on those draft picks instead.

Is that Viqueen GM still in football after all that.

2 Likes

NY JETS
CHICAGO BEARS
DENVER BRONCOS
MINNESOTA VIKINGS
KC CHIEFS
ARIZONA CARDINALS

good luck to all on your week # 11 pickings :beers:

2 Likes

Well this is all about fun despite periodic selection misery, so I will amplify a bit this week with optional commentary on my picks.

New England - He's Bill Belichick, the Patriots are at the bottom of the division, and he's mad.

Atlanta
This is a "WHO CARES!" game between two terrible teams even for the locals because at 1PM ET in Atlanta, they are either in church or still hungover from their college football Saturday. I'm not watching!

Denver
Both these teams really suck, but Denver is at home. Both sets of fans care, but for fans of the Raiders like me (my second team), well the outlook is virtually hopeless this season. Just put on a show regardless of the score already!

Minnesota
The Vikings are hot, and they are really good, yet they are perfectly capable of pooping the bed in a national game at home against those Cowboys, who pooped the bed on Sunday in Green Bay. It's the Battle of The Bed Poopers!

Kansas City
Ditto the previous comments. The Chiefs face their divisional rival the Chargers. Now here's something the NFL Competition Committee should address. How do the Chargers get two consecutive Sunday night games? I do not ever recall this happening unlike a Monday night game followed by a Sunday night game as is not uncommon. NBC provides the likely explanation here in targeting the Southern California television market again.

San Francisco
I hate when Monday night games are chosen.

2 Likes

Shooting Fish in a Barrel
New York Jets by 2
Dallas by 4
Kansas City by 13

Money in the Bank
San Francisco by 6

Crap Shoot
Atlanta by 10

Long Shot
Las Vegas by 6

1 Like

New England
Atlanta
Denver
Minnesota
L.A Chargers
San Francisco

Thanks Jon

2 Likes

Hi All,

Here are my picks:
Patriots
Bears
Broncos
Minnesota
Chiefs
49ers
Go Bombers!
David

2 Likes

My top secret atomic randomizer chooses the left column:

NY Jets
Chicago
LV Raiders
Dallas
KC

Thanks Jon.

2 Likes

Only 5 picks? Good lol

1 Like

You might want to pick the 6th game as well.

Oh..right you are Jon. I'll stick with the left column and pick San Fran as my randomizer intended. Might as well pop my picks in the oven and call them 'done like dinner'. :grinning:

1 Like

that is what I would have done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I will sleep better knowing that at least one other person here will follow me to the bottom of this pool. :grinning: :+1:

1 Like