Paolo 13-13 +129

AYC 11-9 +15
Illinois 11-15 -1
TedT 11-15 -35
Bobo 11-15 -63

Maaax 10-16 +36
Stickweld 10-16 -79

GGirl 5-8 -8

This may have been the best overall week for everyone as a whole. The worst record was 2-4. As a group we didn’t completely gas any game. Eight people picked Detroit, Miami, LA Rams and Cincy wrong. Six for Seattle and only two for Arizona in a game that went down to the wire.

Speaking of down to the wire, Paolo, Paul and Arnie were seconds away from a perfect week until the incomparable Justin Tucker won the game for Baltimore with no time left on the clock. Also posting 5-1 records were Mahal, Jon, HometownFan, CFLCats and MightyGoose. Eight in total. Pretty respectable for what looked like a difficult slate of picks.

Mahal will be posting this week’s picks. Good luck to all!

5 Likes

heh just give me the green jacket already. now i want to figure out my handicap after week eleven.

let’s just call weeks 1-3 the equivalent of the women’s tee.

oh wait i think there is a specific rule for dudes who’s tee shot doesn’t make it past the women’s tee. nevermind.

1 Like

Everyone made the women’s tees this week. :grin:

2 Likes

Membership to the coveted Bold Print Club is now just a pipe dream for those of us cellar dwellers. We are forced to live our lives vicariously through those celestial beings who are sitting above us at 17 wins or better. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

Well I must make sure to give the ferret making my picks some extra food and time on the running wheel this week!

2 Likes

i blame the tea leaves for my record

2 Likes

Thank you Justin :wink:

2 Likes

Since I made the bold print club for the first time, the previous discussions for expanding eligibility have now been put on hold. There are, however, other ways. They do involve your favourite dumpster outside of IG Field. I live only 15 minutes away.

1 Like

Why does the name ‘Justin’ make me wanna bite someone? A decade from now if I was him I’d change my name to ‘Thisjustin’ and join a local news team.

For bribery purposes do you still accept Canadian Tire Money?

1 Like

I may be a cellar dweller but even I knew to not pick Detroit.

2 Likes

Hey. Take it easy on me. Going into this weekend they were the highest scoring team in the league and NE had Frank Zappa at QB. Go figure.

3 Likes

No. And you should also be aware that your rubber cheques are no longer welcome.

1 Like

is resisting making a comment about Randy doing tricks for cheeseburgers

1 Like

Puny earthling...you are correct to bow before the might and wisdom of the BOLD EIGHTEENERS.
You will be spared.

1 Like

:+1:

i am now referring to the NE Patriots as the Mothers of Invention for the foreseeable future lol.

1 Like

Thank you BOLD EIGHTEENER. We are but insects beneath your mighty feet (which you should consider washing by the way. At least change your socks for pete’s sake). :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Ok.

1 Like