NFL Pool Final Standings

We are now proud and pleased to present the 2023 regular season Amazing Kreskin award to @Hometown_Fan Congratulations. He can keep this duplicate award forever. The original will be engraved with his name and displayed yearly.

Although we do not have a specific award as of yet, we also congratulate Hometown Fan for amassing the best aggregate of +448, ahead of only Paul at +422 and cflcats at +404.

It is also worth noting that Tony, cflcats and Abbey tied for the most perfect weeks with two.

Hope to see you all back next year.

Also many thanks to master trophy maker Maaax, creator of both the Amazing Kreskin Award and the Stan Lee Cup.

7 Likes

Thanks all. Here’s hoping this can roll into the playoff pool, but more importantly the CFL pool next season #fortheW !

6 Likes

Congrats my man! Well done.

I get into March Madness but after that I fall away from sports and catch up on movies and TV.

3 Likes

I listened to the 1964 Grey Cup on Youtube last night while I read articles. It was funny hearing Don Whitman say “First and touchdown” instead of “First and goal”.

2 Likes

in spring summer, i am an outdoor girl. i live in a beautiful place beside two lakes with nice beaches and walking trails. the ocean is very close by and an amazing ocean beach is a short bus ride away. the island mountains are close too and i like going up island to the coastal town where i used to live to hang out on the beach there occasionally. my backyard yard has a big garden i will be attending to, as well as spending my days sitting under the apple and plum trees in anticipation of fall football lol.

3 Likes

Thanx for all of your hard work.
Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Are you going to join us in the playoff pool too? I’d say you did well here again.

Your ominous and mysterious methods paid off again too.

“I choose not to run!”