NFL Playoff Pool- Divisional Round-Picks and Standings

i’m disappointed there were no scorching hot takes with each pick :fire::hot_face:

The difference between good and bad kickers. Good ones can get their composure back…

3 Likes

I’ll break with tradition and offer some reasoning into Kreskin’s thought process:

Kansas City -no explanation necessary

NY Giants -a pick I may regret but I’m thinking there may be an upset necessary to win so this is it.

Cincinnati -I’m not sure that Allen can stop being a turnover machine and Burrow just wins baby when it counts. Would also be an upset but a minor one.

Dallas -I haven’t forgotten that Purdy is a 7th round pick with one game of playoff experience. I’m betting that Dallas will play at the same level they did last week and that if their defence can fluster Brady, they can fluster Purdy. I would not be surprised if Dallas won nor surprised if they pulled a clunker. I’m going with the better team on paper.

Thank you Kreskin for your amazing advice so far although I must admit I have never seen you drink so much before making your picks.

3 Likes

Ah well, I’ve decided to start the spirit of Chill Week early because that last weekend was scorching hot enough given the timing of all the games and news that also unleashed all that repressed anger from especially various lurkers of this forum.

4 Likes

Kansas City
Philadelphia
Buffalo
Dallas

1 Like

Jags
Giants
Bengals
Cowboys

This is my post-work, half-six-pack, hyphenated-bravado,
Upset-special, winner take all picking run on sentence….
Subject to change when I sober up thing.

3 Likes

Well. I haven't a clue.

KC
Philly
Cincy
San Fran

Good luck

3 Likes

You had one more clue than I did.

You have just over 24 hours to get your picks in for this weekend's slate of games. Sending out a reminder to the 8 of you that haven't made your picks for this week.

@tony @AYC2112 @Arnie @KingCrimson769 @usc4dav @GridironGirl @FootbalYouBet @Stickweld21

1 Like

Jaguars
Eagles
Bengals
Cowboys

1 Like

Kansas City
Philadelphia
Cincinnati
San Francisco

2 Likes

word on the street is the Jags are parachuting Rourke in to take on Mahomes and put ice on all those hot takes. apparently Lawrence’s helmet won’t fit over his hair now or something.

i was most torn up about that Bills Bengals tilt.

1 Like

Second closest on the odds board after SF/Dallas.

1 Like

chiefs
giants
bengal
cowboys

1 Like

This plot sounds like it might involve Mr. Fur Coat. Either that or Lawrence needs some tin foil over that hair to fit into his hat.

1 Like

lol. i hope Lawrence never gets the tin foil hat thing.

Strevvy will probably play like every preseason game then sit again. i’m a bit disappointed he re-signed there because i thought he might get a chance elsewhere with the number of mediocre quarterbacks used this season, or even better, come back to CFL now that he has his NFL pension. would love to see him back.

2 Likes

at any rate, it’s so hard to pick against Josh Allen and the Bills, but like @Jon said, Joe Burrow just wins. i also feel like Bengals are the team of destiny this year.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminders.

Chiefs
Eagles
Bengals
49ers

3 Likes

I know I will be parting ways with you Bobo.

1 Like