NFL Playoff Pool- Conference Final Picks and Standings

This is the thread to post your picks for the third last and second last games of the playoffs ahead of the Super Bowl in Arizona.

No perfect weeks will be awarded if you pick both games right but the picks and the aggregate score will be tabulated as usual.

Sunday, January 29th:

San Francisco at Philadelphia 2:00 pm
Cincinnati at Kansas City 5:30 pm

Both times Central.

Many of you are still in contention for the coveted Kreskin Playoff Cup but even if you are not feel free to make your picks and show the world that at least you got this week right.

Good luck to all.

I am linking the standings from the divisional round below.

https://forums.cfl.ca/t/nfl-playoff-pool-divisional-round-picks-and-standings/83506/61?u=jon

2 Likes

I'll go first again

PHI
CIN
Thanks!

1 Like

An ESPN preview for those interested:

I’ll go second:

Philadelphia
Cincinnati

1 Like

Copycat ! :rofl:

1 Like

I expect there will be a lot of those.

2 Likes

Eagles
Bengals

1 Like

49ers
Bengals

1 Like

Philadelphia
Kansas City

1 Like

Riders
Ticats

5 Likes

Frisco and
The Chefs

3 Likes

I’m going with the UnderDogs:

San Francisco
Kansas City

Mister Irrelevant and Mister Gimpy Ankle will come through for me in the crunch (I’m hoping). :grinning: :maple_leaf: :beaver:

1 Like
1 Like

Philadelphia Eagles
Cincinnati Bengals

1 Like

Some interesting playoff numbers. I didn't know that Robbie Gould is the best kicker in NFL playoff history, never having missed a PAT or FG.

2 Likes

Hi All,
Here are my picks…

1. PHILADELPHIA
  2. Cincinnati
    Fly, Eagles, Fly!
    David
2 Likes

I’m linking this Fan Duel article not because of what it says or anything to do with betting, but rather the 45 second Twitter video of Mahomes at practice yesterday. He appears to be trying hard to make it look like his ankle is fine. Maybe it is. You be the judge and make your pick for this week's game accordingly.

3 Likes

49ers
Chiefs

1 Like

49er's
Bengals

2 Likes

49ers
Chiefs

1 Like