NFL player forced to apologize for eating hot dog?

Anyone hear about this? Here is the hot dog in question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUHYAMAbxMA

And here is the apology:

?I want to apologize for that,? he said. ?I wasn’t feeling very good and didn’t eat much before the game, so I was feeling a little queasy. Toward the end of the game, I probably should have eaten one of those bars or something, but someone offered [a hot dog], so I grabbed it and tried to be discreet about it, but obviously not discreet enough. So I shouldn’t have done that, and it won’t happen again.?

This is just ridiculous if you ask me. Seriously, who cares if the guy eats a hot dog?

It is just funny. But even funnier that the N(o) F(un) League takes themselves that seriously. It's a hot dog.......

in hockey locker rooms, especially in overtime, they bring in coffee, energy drinks, donuts, other stoopid things to try to help them get quick sugars back. so a hot dog for a hungry player is lame.

Is the NFL friggin' retarded???... If I ran a team (CFL, NFL, whatever) I would have a BBQ on the sideline! If your players want to eat, they should eat. It's a long game & you have to keep the gas tank full!

Man, I hate the NFL.