NFL perfect? Why then the talk of a possible Bills demise?

It is my hope that somebody buys the Ottawa Renegades and moves them to Buffalo. The Bills will eventually leave, so the city should be proactive. Sure, Buffalo is in the US, but it's closer to Hamilton and Toronto than Winnipeg is.

Unfortunately, Johnno, due to US labour laws expanding to Buffalo would make the game unfair. The CFL has an import ratio that cannot be enforced in the US and would put any US team at a competitive advantage. This is the biggest reason I don’t want to see the game in the States again.

You're absolutely crazy if you think the Bills are struggling. Just because the owner is complaining doesn't mean that the team is in trouble. With profit sharing its almost impossible for a team to fold. That stadium has been paid off for and they usually get close to a full house. Maybe because the team is located in Buffalo and nobody wants to watch a losing team in below zero temps when the game doesn't count at the end of the season.. I call that poor management. If you can't get a franchise in the NFL to survive its on you. Buffalo needs a dome. Even the New Engaland Patriots near the end of the season have trouble filling the place. Well it gets filled, but you can get tickets cheap on gameday if you can brave the elements. Americans are not as winterized as you canadians, okay Kanga you can't count Alaska. The season needs to start earlier, but the negative of that is that you will roast in Miami, and Arizona. Ralph Wilson is going crazy he's old.

If the Bills go, and the Packers stay (who should have in theory moved 50+ years ago), then shame on the NFL!!!

LONG LIVE THE BILLS!!!!

if any team should relocate, and none seem to now, as the NFL is hell bent on keep the Saints in NO, it should be the Jets.

The latest team to threaten to move is the San Diego Chargers. They have talked about it before but have just upped the ante. They want a new stadium (despite the fact that their stadium was just upgraded a few years back to host a Super Bowl) or else. The mayor of San Diego says their budget is too tight for a new stadium. As of January 1, 2007, the Chargers will be free to explore options either in San Diego County or elsewhere (probably Anaheim or LA). I don't know if the San Diego metropolitan area is amalgamated or not. If it isn't, that would mean that one of the cities that are part of the San Diego metro area could possibly build a stadium to keep the team in the area.

Hey Earl, sorry to here about your problem. One good thing though is that at least it wasn't your fault in any way. She was looking for something that was impossible for you to provide.

oh man, I hate to see the Chargers move. I see their point on a new stadium, becase Qualcom is one of the oldest in the NFL right now and they new to find a new home in the next few seasons, but I hope that they will stay in San Diego or as Cwaydude said, in a suburb or city close to SD, or that's yet another failed pro team for the city, and this time around is gonna hurt more than the lose of the Rockets, Clippers, and Mariners, cuz the Bolts have been a big part of the cummnity for so long.

If the owner is complaining then…duhh!!!..there’s a problem Einstein! It’s HIS money :roll:

ALL people who live directly along the Canadian-u.s. border share pretty much the same weather so please tell me what you’r babbling on about??