NFL overrated, their hype, their population,and talent

Reasons for my topic and comments made by me on reply
to NFL brainwashing headline!

I want my 3 seconds back.

You want your 3 seconds back?
How about my 6 seconds…?

TO SAY THE NFL IS OVERRATED THE CFL IS FULL OF GUYS WHO WERE CUT BY NFL TEAM I DONT THINK THE CIS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS COULD COMPETE IN DIVISION 1 FOOTBALL IN THE USA TO BE HONEST THIS IS A AMERICAN MADE GAME YOU KNOW I LIKE FOOTBALL BUT NEVER WATCHED CANADIAN BUT I KNW FOOTBALL TALENT I PLAYED THIS GAME AT ALOT OF LEVELS AND I KNOW RAY LEWIS,VINCE YOUNG AND REGGIE BUSH TYPE PLAYERS ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN IN THE CIS CANADA POPULATION IS ONE LIKE 32 MILLION COMPARED TO 300 MILLION USA ITS A NO BRAINER

Take it easy Sandus....

Now I need 9 seconds back…

STOP SHOUTING BECAUSE EVEN IF THAT RAMBLING MESS OF A PARAGRAPH WAS INSIGHTFUL, EVERYONE WILL JUST IGNORE IT ANYWAY!!!

I guess he is unawair that the first recorded football game was played in Canada.

Furthermore....anyone who admits to have never seen a Canadian football game, is admitting he has no idea what he is talking about!

major hype in the NFL alot better then the product.
Easy, 4 downs, who could run the ball four times every time and get a first down, if really half to throw a down away to have it work. lOOK AST THE NFL that could not cut it in the CFL, were not talented enough to play our game. NFL take their drafted US players. CFL do very well in the NFL your so called super stars that come up here do very poor from the NFL, much harder more skilled gams and the Qb`s got to be alot better.

NFL is definitly over rated , the bears QB and manning would not make three string, THEY COULDN`T THROW THE BALL and they woulld get hit and hurt, because in the NFL qb don`t get touched.

One Word:

WHAT?

Seriously though,
The NFL is still a great game. Nobody can deny that if they truly love football. Obviously, the CFL game itself is more fast paced, more exciting and everything, we all know that.

But the NFL is the NFL! Its just bigger in almost everyway... A certain slogan to come to mind that clearly sizes it up. (what a horrible pun...)

If the NFL is overrated. What does that make the CFL?
The NFL has incredible football games with incredible players.
To say the NFL game is overrated is like saying it is not good. Is that what you are saying?
Why must people always look at CFL / NFL as a competion?

and whoever said, anybody can get a first down with four downs is arguing useless points that discredit your knowledge of football.

And you call Manning a 3rd Stringer?
You dont even know Rex Grossman's name?
And who are these Superstars that keep coming to the CFL?

Not Ricky Williams? He is a drug abusing mental case, who was unsure if football was what he wanted to do.

NFL is not overrated, but it is promoted well.

CFL is not overrated, but it isnt promoted as well. (due to the multi-millions of dollars we dont have.)

The NFL usually has 6 or 8 really good teams, and the rest are horrible with no hope in hell of getting into the playoffs let alone winning the SB. That is it in a nutshell.

Take those numbers transfer it into a percentage and you could apply that to any league.

Your arguement leaves you with no case.

The NFL is football! Football is not overrated!
The CFL is football! Football is not overrated!

NFL Europa is Football! I love watching that shit too.

Agreed if you are a football fan you love all football! Really why in the world would any one care whose is better really? If you like the game of football you should be able to watch any game and like it. I have been to college bowl games, NFL games, CFL games in both the US and Canada. Junior football in Canada. It is football fun to watch. NO need to knock any one game. If you do I guess you are narrow minded to a degree. Petty differences sort of like the egg thing. Which end of the egg do you crack? Move on enjoy the game of football regardless who is playing the dam game.

Over acting much? but the NFL isnt as good its only even watched more because of population man CFL owns, NFL players are overpayed pu$$ys with 4 downs and they r stupid because a little team called the Cinncinatti Bengals were the ones who released mr. Milt Stegall

I love the Bengals.

Can't figure out why they did that.

Have a friend from Cinci...told him about Mr Milt Stegall....he said, 'who?'

I don't know.... :roll: