NFL Monday Football talks Grey Cup game

I was watching the half time show tonite, and they did a reasonable good job of mentioning the Grey Cup and Saskatchewan's victory. Had about a 2 minute highlight package. It is the first time I have seen this other then some comments about which dope fiend is coming to play in the CFL. I was impressed with the coverage and information provided.

I posted about this in another topic. It's actually not the first time Berman has shown the CFL in his Fastest 3 Minutes segment.

i like how he commented on stegall being the most decorated cfl reciever in league history

Good on the Berman and the network and the NFL if they had any say in this!

Sounds good. Is there a link to this video anyone can provide?

ESPN has never had any problem with the CFL. They almost always talk about the Grey Cup game when it happens. When they use to have that highlight show hosted by Berman if it was the Grey Cup weekend you got the Grey Cup highlights. Side note anyone else think it would be a good idea for the NFL network to pick up some CFL games?

I seriously think NFL network should carry CFL games. They have a moral responsibility to do so if nothing else. If they want a slice of the Southern Ontario market, they should be pay a price for that. Part of that should be helping to ensure the health and longevity of the CFL.

I agree rp although the NFL will want something in return, whatever that something is. That should be expected to some degree.

With that "thrilling" 3-0 barn burner last night, they sure needed to fill a lot of airtime with other sports news! Glad the CFL was included.

I think most of the southern ontario market that watches nfl network would probably be the first to cry foul if they did put cfl on.

NFL has no moral reasons for carrying the CFL. However, it may in deed be a good marketing issue for them. If they are serious about entering into the Canadian broadcast market.

They wouldn't because NFL Network (in Canada) would black out CFL games.

Yeah, dog-fighting ring running, strip-club shootout, wifebeating dopefiends. Watch out for them. I heard Kenton Keith smokes the chronic.

I've found that Berman has "Plugged" the CFL on Sunday nights and Monday nights. Even before the Grey Cup, he actually Predicted (The swami picks) a Winnipeg win by one point.

Kudos to ESPN and Berman.

Berman likes the CFL and has said so. I bet he actually watches the games.

That wouldn't surprise me.

WHY WOULD AMERICANS WANT TO SEE THE CFL?THE CFL WOULD HAVE TO COMPETE AGAINST HIGH SCHOOL OR NCAA FOOTBALL ON CERTAIN NIGHTS I THINK CFL IN AMERICA ISNT GOING TO BLOW UP ANY BIGGER THAN IT REALLY IS.....ITS LIKE ASKING CANADIANS TO WATCH OHIO STATE AND LOVE THE BUCKEYES AS A OHIO PERSON WOULD......CFL WILL ALWAYS BE A CANADIAN LEAGUE......I DONT SEE THE INTEREST IN IT AT ALL

Yet you seem to care what we think of your opinion of the CFL.

You continue to tell us you have no interest yet you continue to troll!

Avon Cobourne's 110 yard missed Field Goal return for a TD, was shown on ESPN in it's top 10 plays of the week.

Sanduskyohiobro is completely out to lunch... That made absolutely no sense. :expressionless: