NFL Gameday Thread- Sunday November 5 and Monday November 6, 2023

Wow Cowboys at Philadelphia has lived up to the billing.

The Cowboys sure brought their A-game too.

Strap into your seats folks for the second half.

1 Like

Shoot. Time to put the brushes up for a bit.

1 Like

Like I told a local fan yesterday, Hurts does not need to be running any more than on the brotherly shove play, including to take shots in the open field.

And here we are as he is limping even though he did not take a shot in the open field, but via wear and tear when one already has a sore joint and/or muscle.

I tuned in to see the TD and wondered if it was just a halftime highlight

1 Like

If you are flipping games at commercial and perhaps enjoy schadenfreude (I generally don’t, but in football okay, okay, I am guilty!), check out the New York Giants.

After Daniel Jones was hurt again and is out of the game, the young lad Tommy Devito, who on a weekday morning two weeks ago had his strut interrupted when he was pulled off a Manhattan sidewalk into a mysterious full-size white van with tinted windows, is attempting to play quarterback.
:smiling_imp: :laughing: :smile_cat:

Great play by Goedert but he’s holding his arm in pain

[quote=“Paolo_X, post:25, topic:89280”]
check out the New York Giants.[/quote]

I follow the NY Giants, getting pounded 27-0

2 Likes

:100: Toronto just doesn’t have what it takes if we compare the two situations

3 Likes

Much respect for your fervour and watching such pain, sir!

1 Like

Dak barely got that first down on a second effort on the Cowboys’ imitation of the brotherly shove on 4th and inches.

I think this is a wasted challenge if Sirianni is challenging the spot. Damnit.

I was talking with a friend recently that these Raiders have lost their infamous mystique in Las Vegas. They are still searching for a new identity there.

In the old days in Oakland, these Raiders might have just made sure this was the last game for such a green rookie opposing quarterback, for he would have been substantially mauled and terrified for life after being thrown around like an ugly scarecrow clown all day.

I think I miss those days too.

2 Likes

Great series in the Dallas Philly game. Dak goes airborne and the Eagles stop him. Dallas goes for it on 4th and ?makes it? Under review

1 Like

No touchdown - down by contact short of the goal line!

1 Like

Correct review

1 Like

I take back now what I said above about Reed Blankenship. Thank you Reed. I am sorry for my comment. I’m a passionate fan you know.

1 Like

Wow Philly with the bizarro brotherly shove aka rugby scrum right from their own end zone? Rugby represent! @Squishy21

1 Like

The refs made two incorrect goal line calls.

1 Like

On that failed 2-point conversion, that’s on Dak and we dodged a bullet.

I can’t believe the bad angle and slow pursuit of that linebacker instead of holding contain on such a play! Always make him throw when you can’t sack the quarterback!

1 Like

The Eagles pass rush sure showed up in the fourth quarter!

1 Like

Cowboys still have three TOs