NFL Game Day Thread Sunday December 10, 2023

Sorry. Meant Texans/Jets

1 Like

What a game for the Falcons/Buccs!

Buccs 29-25

1 Like

Drew Lock comeback season in seattle! I love this kid

Exciting game for your Ravens, @BetweenTheGoalposts!

1 Like

OT in Baltimore in the game of the week so far. Second tie of the game to go along with 7 lead changes. Who knew? Rams looking for their 4th win a row and keeping their playoff hopes very much alive.

4 Likes

What a way to finish overtime…a punt runback!!

4 Likes

BTG must be apoplectic.

3 Likes

Baltimore with the kick six to win it!

3 Likes

WOOOOO RAVENS ON TOP!! 10-3 BABY

1 Like

The Ravens backup returner to boot…

LA played a great game up to that point. They have gotten their poop in a group lately. Much more consistent efforts than last year…

…and the Seahawks take the lead in Santa Clara…

3 Likes

Well, it’s no fluke, the Jake Browning era in Cincinnati is here.

If you told me that you knew that he has thrown exactly ZERO passes AND has never played in a game before 2023 in his NFL career since 2019 with two teams, I’d know you are a damn liar too!

4 Likes

They just showed a shot of the stadium in KC as they went to commercial. I forgot how red it was. Looks like everyone in the stands is wearing red.

Buffalo up 7-0 early.

1 Like

A reply could quickly turn into a rant about all that’s wrong with NFL teams “system” for players.

On the other hand - the Jags could have easily won today with a QB who was more mobile and wasn’t throwing up ducks all day because he couldn’t step into his throws.

2 Likes

niners lighter just popped outta his pocket on that INT…

1 Like

Oh well, going to hit some exercise because it’s the only time I can get it done on this rainy day in Philadelphia, then it looks like the Broncos and Chargers would be more interesting to watch now than those damn Chiefs again in that annoying Camarohead with its recurring time loops into the year 1988 in between appearances by that Taylor Swift.

Or maybe Seahawks at 49ers with Drew Lock getting his shot. Did you know Lock is the same age as that Jake Browning, yet he has played in every season since he was drafted in 2019?

I want to see sunshine on my TV now anyway you know.

1 Like

Buffalo up 14-0 and looking good until turnover machine Allen throws a bad IT near midfield with just over 3 minutes left in the first half. We’ll see if it changes the game but certainly could.

Amazingly the Viking/Raiders is the second game today scoreless at the half along with Houston/Jets. No game has been scoreless at the half since 2019.

Herbert is done…so much for picking the Chargers today…

1 Like

what a finish in baltimore

4 Likes

What happened to him?

Finger…again. I just don’t get that mentality by teams. Take the hit for a few weeks. Let the thing heal. But they chose to have him have mediocre performances, not be able to throw the ball well for weeks and risk more injury.

49’ers are not pulling away from the Seahawks. A 4 point lead isn’t a safe lead there…

2 Likes