NFL Game Day Thread Sat, Sun and Mon December 16, 17 and 18 2023

As I don’t see a thread here we go.

Minnesota at Cincy starts in about 20. First pool game of the weekend.

2 Likes

Was just coming to do this.

Solid weekend of football coming!

1 Like

If Oakland scored 0 last week and 63 this week, does that mean Minnesota will score 66 this week?
:thinking:

2 Likes

Ugh, I mean Las Vegas.

And in other news, San Diego fired their coach this week.

1 Like

After one drive by each team it’s 7-3 Minnesota.

Nick Mullen commandeers Minnesota’s first opening drive of the year in his first start.

Most of it was just running down the throat of the Bengals, who lost their best defensive lineman for the game if not the year early in the drive.

1 Like

Minnesota moving the ball much better than Cincy but only up 7-3 at the half due to two bad turnovers by Mullens in the red zone. The last one was brutal.

This has actually been a good hard hitting rock’em sock’em playoff style game so far although offense is lacking with backups at QB for both teams. Both teams really need the win.

As an aside there was a shot of the Bengals tiger mascot working a sideline camera. Should we expect another camera man firing?

1 Like

Very happy i put my picks in this week. Im working from home and all my days kindof blur into one lately lol

I thought it was thursday. Owell Go Bengals :slight_smile: Get me to 1-0

2 Likes

I lost a whole day this week somehow so don’t feel bad…

Just got home from shopping…looks like Mini is moving the ball decently.

…keep expecting Battle Bots to take the field though…

2 Likes

It’s not looking great for the Bengals if the second half goes the same as the first. Nevertheless almost everyone picked them so a loss here won’t move the needle much, just prevent the possibility of a perfect week for most, which is difficult at the best of times.

2 Likes

Of course the Vikings lead 14-3. What a week to week league it is.

2 Likes

Wow - Bengals defence sucks this season. The secondary is awful…

1 Like

They lost a couple of starters early including their best D linemen who had to be carted off. Minnesota has been running with relative ease most of the game and should be up by 6-14 more if not for two brutal red zone turnovers by Mullins. Other than those he has played quite well. Browning has struggled and Cincy has only 101 total yards so far, probably half of that on their opening
drive that stalled in the red zone.

The only thing Cincy has going for them so far is the crowd which did cause a couple of first half false starts, but they will fade as the Bengals do. They need a turnaround now to have a realistic chance.

2 Likes

Browning with a terrible INT.

2 Likes

TD Cincinnati. We have ourselves a game

2 Likes

Not a pretty drive but effective. Bengals need a stop now.

2 Likes

And they get one. Crowd now back into it, helping to cause a delay of game penalty.

2 Likes

They’ve had one or two since I’ve started watching. Good on the fans!

1 Like

A little angry in that TD run… Tie game.

Liking Chris Rose on the call today. Not endless yaking and nice commentary.

1 Like

And Cincy barely scores on 4th and 1 to tie it at 21 with 7:46 left. Key play a 24 yard completion to Chase on 3rd and 21.

It’s a shooting match and the crowd is into it. A pretty good game so far.

3 Likes