NFL FANS UNITE

It has begun the actual true to world Football season. Both major leagues in action. Who is as pumped as i am?

A] Who's your NFL team?
Chargers

B] Who's not making the Playoffs?
Vikings, Lions, Bears.

C] Who are you drafting in your Fantasy Football league? Vince Young

D] Will Favre finish the season as starter?
I think so

E] Will V. Young smoke it up all season?
Heck yeah

F] How will Daunte be this year? Will he Start?
Bad. Raiders QB Depth is too confusing for me to do anything other than guess right now. So, yes for a while.

G] How many yards will LaDainian Tomlinson get?
1500 easy.

H] Will 49ers Young QB Alex Smith live up to his enormous contract?
I wouldn't mind watching a new 49er QB legend emerge. So, yes.

The preceding was an opinion based post and is not meant to offend anybody who feels they know more about the topic than I do. If you do know more about the topic then please . . . Talk football, not trash. Peace to all. Good season ahead of us.

[url=http://www.footballboards.com/nfl-football-forum/?gclid=CPvJtqv48I0CFRPdPgodU3pQLg]http://www.footballboards.com/nfl-footb ... PgodU3pQLg[/url] http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/ http://nflforums.com/forums/ http://www.thenflforums.com/

Actually this is prob better

[url=http://www.google.ca/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=HPIA,HPIA:2006-10,HPIA:en&q=nfl+forums]http://www.google.ca/search?sourceid=na ... nfl+forums[/url]

cool dude

I am saddened that nobody cares about my well thought out post. Sure I can join other forums but . . . well to be honest . . . I love you guys. Oh sure we all have disagreements but I never get actually angry at anything I read. I just get opinionated about something; not angry.

Anyways NFL is starting. Right now! Lets talk some football.

Anybody. . . . ?

A] Who's your NFL team?
Seahawks since '78, before that I didn't know or care that the NFL existed

a whole lot of teams including the Vikings, Lions, Bears. I'll throw the Browns, Packers and Raiders on top of the pile.

C] Who are you drafting in your Fantasy Football league? N/A

I think Favre will finish the season running naked out onto Lambeau Feild chasing a greased pig. At the 30 yard line he will stop and realize that everyone is watching him in silence. The pig won't care that it is naked.

Not if he doesn't want to violate the league's banned substance rules.

The Raiders will be 0-11 before their fans storm the field and draw and quarter any player they can get their hands on, then Al Davis will rise to the front of his private box, unfurl his black leathery wings and in a booming preternatural voice tell everyone to take their seats and act civilized....the Raiders will go 4 and 1 from that point on....

1500 easy. 3200 hard.

...Who? (Thats my answer)...

Wonderful. Loved it.

A)Broncos B)Titans, sophomore jinx. C)Jeff Garcia D)Knowing Brett, he may finish next year! E)Nope, see answer B) F)Daunte will finish the season, draft pick superstar will hold out the entire year and learn how tough Al Davis can be. G)2050 H) HALL of FAMER

A] Who’s your NFL team?
COLTS, BABY!!!

B] Who’s not making the Playoffs?
Ugh… Half the friggin’ league! :stuck_out_tongue: But probably the Lions again, though they did make some decent changes. I’m sure all the usual suspects… Vikings, buffaloes, Texans etc.

C] Who are you drafting in your Fantasy Football league? Peyton! That’s a dumb question. :stuck_out_tongue: I thought of drafting Young, as well, but he’s still a little too green.

Probably. But I still think him and his old lady ankles should retire. Any records he sets this season will just be smashed by Peyton in 5 years. :lol:

I think so. I mean, he did lead his team to 8-8 last season.

I know I should know this name… but I’m drawing a blank. :oops:

Dude is a beast. Probably 1,200 or more.

Again, I know I should probably know the name, but I’m drawing a blank…

A] Who's your NFL team?
Browns... Easy now I've heard them all before

the stoolies(steelers)thats all that matters :slight_smile:

C] Who are you drafting in your Fantasy Football league? none, so I'd have to say Pam Anderson at least for my Fantasy.

yeppers as long as he keeps taking his Geritol

I sure hope not I wouldn't want him suspended under the tough illegal substance policy :slight_smile:

He will start and then 3 words "Down Goes Fraser". out for 6 to 10 weeks with knee explosion.

Have to say he is a sick back, 1200 at least

Only find out when the bullets start to fly

Well, I'm going to bore you to death

(A) Seahawks
(B) Too Early to tell
(C) Don't care
(D) I hope so
(E,F,G,H) Don't care.

See Sporty is Borrrrinnnnggggg!

A] Who's your NFL team?
Packers

Vikings, Lions, 49ers.

C] Who are you drafting in your Fantasy Football league? No one.

Yes

For the most part.

Yes

around 1800

No.

A) The Bears since the Walter Payton days.

B) So you think the Packers will win the NFC north (if those three teams won’t make it) I doubt that, the Bears will win that division. As far as not making it I think the Dallas Cowboys won’t make it.

C) I drafted Stephen Jackson and Donovan McNabb this year (plus others of course)

D) He will

E) Sophomore & Madden jinx

F) I think he’ll start and won’t win many games.

G) 1700 yards rushing, 26 td’s

H) Not this year, but in future years he will.

Way to bring up the jinxes!

Don't think question is if Favre will finish season but rather how many records he breaks

A] Who's your NFL team?
Green Bay Packers of course!

Lions, Bills, Oakland

C] Who are you drafting in your Fantasy Football league?
N/A

He sure will.

I think he'll play well but the the Titans will still miss the playoffs.

He might get a few, but he won't impress.

1485, saw it here first!

Sure won't.

A] Who’s your NFL team?
Packers since the Majkowski era

B] Who’s not making the Playoffs?
Cards, Falcons, Raiders, Chiefs, Saints, Niners, Bears, Browns…

C] Who are you drafting in your Fantasy Football league? Drafted Brees #1…what a bummer so far

He’s the best ever…hope he goes out in a blaze of glory

Until he get hurts

He’ll be relaxed on the Bench getting ready to head to Winnepeg

Nope

A) Well, THe Chargers did alright this year, at least they got a playoff victory.

B) Lions, Vikings BEars did not make the playoffs.

C) I actually never played in any Fantasy league this year but Vince would have done okay if I did (just okay).

D) Oh man did he ever. Not only did he finish but he is just getting started! Go Favre.

E) Vince did okay all season. Plus that one injury for a while but I expect bigger and better next year.

F)I said Daunte would do bad. I guessed right. He did not impress me but feel free to argue if you disagree.

G) I said “1500 easy”, he got 1474. I guess I was wrong because not only did he not get 1500 but they did not come easy. Although he does lead the League in Rushing yards for the 2nd year in a row.

H) I can’t believe I said yes to Alex Smith. I don’t know what was more depressing, him or Dilfer.

A) Colts did better than “all right.” In fact, they were better than they were last year. Repeat!

B) Lions, Vikings, Bills, and Texans all missed, though some came close. Vikings could make an appearance next season.

C) I drafted Peyton, and it paid off, as usual. So glad I didn’t bother with Young.

D) He finished, and my opinion stays the same, Peyton will pass him soon enough. Excellent year, though. Make the Super Bowl, man!

E) Well, he played decent, but he definitely didn’t “smoke it up.”

F) Still drawing a blank… :stuck_out_tongue:

G) He got 274 more yards than what I said. Go me! Course, I still prefer Addai.

H) 49ers didn’t live up to anything. How do you start 2-0, and then drop 8 straight? Terrible.