NFL Conference Finals Game Thread

I've noticed that often different threads are used when following games, especially NFL games. So I thought I would start this thread for anyone who wishes to follow/discuss today’s games. First up Cincy at KC starting in about an hour. Let’s hope today’s games are as competitive as last week’s games.

3 Likes

I had the NFL Network Channel on earlier, had to turn it off....everyone's yelling! It's like they've been told to be as hyper as possible...too much for a Sunday morning!
Don't care much about this 1st game, but I would like to see the Bengals take down the Cheifs.

5 Likes

I’m not into the pre game hype but plan on watching both games. I am guessing that neither game will be particularly close (KC and Rams will dominate) but I hope I’m wrong. Would love to see the Bengals win but not counting on it. None of the teams left are my team so just looking for entertaining games.

2 Likes

I've got no skin in these games,
but,
I will be my homer logo and take the home teams!
KC and LAR

2 Likes

Just hoping for a couple of good games that will come close to last weekend's games.

1 Like

Ouch. Not the start Cincy needed.

Impressive opening drive by KC, 7-0

Bored with it already, switched to Team Canada soccer in Hamilton!
1-0 :canada:

1 Like

Good to hear that Canada up but switching to soccer wouldn’t make me any less bored.

Cincy needs a TD every time they touch the ball plus needs to force a couple of turnovers. The only narrative in which that will happen starts with Once Upon a Time…

14-3 and first and 10 for KC.

I’m thinking if this game was a year from now, after Burrow leads the league in passing, that it would be more of a fight.

21-3 KC, 5 min left in half

Touchdown Bengals! 21-10 with 1:05 left in the half. Let’s see, 1:05 divided by :13…

1 Like

Big stop on the last play of the half to give Cincy some hope, although KC gets the ball to start the second half. 21-10 KC. Could have been worse.

Ya, a foolish play to go on 4th down and not take the FG,
Points left on the field are always costly !

2 Likes

2-0 Canada :canada: final

2 Likes

21-13

Great. I watched it at the half. Saw Canada miss two close in chances that looked like a sure goal. Looks like they should take this one!

The football game is getting more interesting. Hardman and Hill arguing on the sidelines. Only 4 penalties though first 40 minutes.

Mahomes throws an INT

1 Like

It’s getting interesting.

TD Chase

It’s a shooting match. Who knew?