MLB Odell Thurman
MLB A.J. Nicholson
LOLB Robert Reynolds

CB Ricky Manning Jr./Deltha O'Neal
CB Adam "Pacman" Jones/Markus Curry

FS Marcus Coleman
SS Terrence Kiel

I don't know if thats funny or sad.

I wonder if they'll be allowed across the border to play Buffalo at Sky Dome?

What amazes me is these guys are making good money and yet get into trouble. Why can't they enjoy life with the good money they make?

Mcnair's situation was a misunderstanding, an Jones was just retarded, but notice how most are Cincinatti's players?

What did MJD do?

him and Ricky Manning junior assaulted some jewish kid at UCLA, beat him up pretty bad…

…the answer lies in what kind of life these young men have led up to this point int heir life Sporty…most of these criminals have come from impoverished backgrounds where crime was part of their daily upbringing…their particular talent and a substantial dose of good fortune allowed them to escape the ghettos…they were told all through high school and university how ‘special’ they were…they were treated like god-men by their peers, and lived a priviledged life through very formative years…the icing to the cake is a lucrative NFL contract where no they have money beyond their needs…a mixture some men can’t cope with…

…statistically speaking, of the 1700 some-odd active NFL players, plus another say 400 or so on reserve lists, the amount of NFL thugs in relation to their overall group does not fall out of the comparative bounds of the standard US crime rate, which is roughly 0.7% (702 incarcerated persons per 100,000 US citizens, a 2003 statistic, I doubt it has changed significantly)…Onknight noted 30 players in his roster, which is 1.4% of the total NFL group of players…double the national average, but reasonable when you add the special circumstances of the NFL players lifestyle…

…still though, a troubled league, evidenced by this website:

http://nflcrimes.blogspot.com/

I THINK MOST THESE PLAYERS ARE AFRICAN-AMERICAN AS WELL AS I.I THINK THEY COULD CARELESS ABOUT GOING TO PLAY A GAME IN CANADA.REALLY TOO BE HONEST I WONDER DO THEY REALLY CARE....THUGGISM IS VERY HUGE IN AMERICA A COUNTRY WHERE EVERYBODY SEEMS TO BE VIOLENT.JUST LOOK AT ALL THE GUN CRIMES HERE.I DONT THINK CANADIANS REALLY UNDERSTAND THE HISTORY OF AMERICAN AND SOCIAL STANDING AMONGST ALOT OF ITS PEOPLE.TO US CANADA IS LILY WHITE COUNTRY THAT IS COLD AND THAT YALL PLAY HOCKEY ALL DAY.THESE PEOPLE CAN CARELESS WHAT YALL THINK AND MIKE VICKS DOG FIGTING TO BE HONEST IS PART OF AMERICAN CULTURE ITS MORE COMMON THAN YOU THINK....WHY WOULD A PERSON WHO LIVES OUTSIDE THE USA CARE SO MUCH ABOUT PEOPLE WHO NEVER THINK ABOUT THEM.....REALLY MOST AFRICAN-AMERICANS COULD CARELESS ABOUT CANADA OR ITS QUEST TO HAVE A NFL TEAM THERE

Wow, talk about your clueless and ignorant statements...

Just to give you an idea, sandusky, its not winter here 12 months of the year.. and we don't play hockey ALL day, just half of it... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sandusky, what do african americans have to do with canada's conquest of an NFL franchise? what does it matter if a person is black or white, you are ignorant. sandusky is the reason american's have a bad name.

oh, and by the way, black people are still called African American's here, it's not just the USA

just wondering sandusky, what is your IQ?

over what

just being stupid