Next three games. How many wins?

and then go into the next two games with Printers, Lumsden, Miles and Bradley
8) There is no guarantee that they will even play next week in Winnipeg !!

HOPE and Kool-Aid.

I'm surprsied that at this point in the poll 51% expect at least 2 wins out of the next three games.

With William versatility in running the ball when in trouble will give us a great chance to win the game tonight. I beleive we will win the next three games.

Ya know, I wasn’t crazy about Williams’ fluttering long passes, but his running ability is terrific and is what was expected from Printers. At this point Williams is running much better than Printers and thusly makes it tougher on the opposing defences.

As Willaims’ reps pile up he’ll just get better and better. After all, the 33 points he put up in Montreal is our highest point total yet.

With minimal penalties and turnovers, adequate play from the defensive line, this game is very winnable even without Printers, Lumsden, Miles and Bradley.

Holy, that's optimistic Captain. But hey, that's why they play the games, right?

Anyhoo, I'm gonna say 2 because we should be healthier for our NEXT game against the blue team and Winnipeg is beatable.

Even saying THAT, I think I'm being pretty omptimistic!

I'LL give the ticats one win,

The only hope for 3 wins that I see is that the line-up we have now because of injuries, is not what this coaching crew has gone with this season as our best chance to win.
So…given this coaching crew’s past record, maybe the unknown will work better than their known!
I live in hope.

Well, at this point 34% were wrong.

I actually voted for 3 as well. Who predicted the 30 pt. loss, TML Mikey?

CK, I bet it feels pretty good to be you today..lol.

I said 3.

It feels good to be a Ti-Cat fan today, no matter who predicted what.

Still along way to go to get our predicted three wins in a row.

Question now becomes, how many wins will we get in the next two games?

Hmmm...maybe I'll start that poll.

The flavour today is Appalachian State Grape…LMAO :wink:

CatKoolaid: live it! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oski Wee Wee,

I say three too after last night. Winnipeg can't get Roberts going with the play of their O-line and the Boatmen are bailing water big time with a leaky run defence and the injuries at receiver. The Cats have to bottle what they had going last night!

Oski Wee Wee,

1 down, 2 more to go… :wink: