Next out the Argo Dressing Room Reggie McNeal

I agree.

It is a PROCESS that players have to buy into. The best “policing” of a room is done by VETS. I expect things will fall into place.

Oski Wee Wee,

McNeal gets benched

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/Toronto/2009/07/30/10316106-sun.html

Gotta love his excuse for dropping passes:

"With me, I feel so confident in myself that I tend to turn my head before (actually catching the ball), because once the ball is in my hands, I feel like I got it. I turn my head too quick. It's about focusing and paying attention."
Lots of struggling players could say something similar.
  • Linebacker: “I’m so confident in my tackling ability, I pretty much hit a guy once, fail to wrap up, and he runs right by me.”

• O-Lineman: “I’m so confident, I give a guy a shove and expect him to go flying - and before you know, my QB gets sacked!”

HAHA, that's the worst excuse i've ever heard, "i'm dropping passes because im so confident in myself"

Matt Dominguez will only play for the Riders, unless another team gives him an offer he can’t refuse.

And I’ve also been wondering about Flick and where the heck he has been. We all know he’s a good receiver, so his leg must not have healed properly.

From what HC Andrus said on City TV, McNeal is in his doghouse for lack of execution. It's only 4 games in!! Man, this coach doesn't suffer fools gladly.

An Argo-Cat fan

Reggie, you're dropping passes because you're afraid to get hit, admit the truth man.

Anyways, Andrus is well connected in the States and I'm sure has some excellent guys on a ready list to phone to get to Toronto for a look in a heartbeat. Andrus has been around for a while and knows the score.

I think coach Andrus could have been honest here ,IMO reciever McNeal is in the dog house because of his comments seen on TV about A.Bruce being a great reciever and theres nothing he can do or we can do about the enivatable trade situation he is in.
Coach Andrus should be honest about the situation and admit the truth.
He'll make a good politician someday,question is, will he make a good coach in the big stink?

8) So you think Bart Andrus is being dishonest regarding this ???
 Gimmie a break.  The reason that McNeal has been benched is because of his play, and the fact that Andrus wants to have a look at new receivers Chad Lucas and Cory Rodgers  !!!

Amazing how some people blame the HC for all these poor mistreated, malcontents of players  !!!

The Head Coach is actually the boss you know  !!!!    Not the poor hard done by players.     <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Im with Batmatt on this one. I thing he is on the bench because he was so close to bruce and isnt that happy that hes gone.

On Off The Record Landsburgh asked Bart Andrus if his Albatross was now in Hamilton
He Said Yes (so He just called Bruce an Albatross in a way )
Real Smart you' think he'd drop it.

8) Well that sure makes a lot of sense doesn't it ???
  You bench a player because he was close to the guy you traded , and he isn't happy now  !!!        <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> 

Unbelievable  !!!    Now your even siding with current Argo players  !!!  

What's this world coming to.      <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I guess many of you didn't watch this season's Argo games, which is OK. McNeal has dropped some pretty easy, wide open catches! In a league where you just dont get a 3rd down, you gotta hold on to those. With the arrival of Cory Rogers and Chad Lucas, McNeal is still on the sidelines, just as a backup role today. Coach wants to see how the new recruits fair and if they struggle or get injured, the QB McNeal can come in an play some reciever. He is the 3rd dressed QB, should they need him.

Players get benched all the time. McNeal has the dropsies, so he's on backup, what's the big deal?