Next game Cats vs Bombers

The Barker Hypothesis makes more sense than some other popular theories, such as:

• our coaching staff suddenly losing all their abilities
  • or Jaelon Acklin being the key to everything
  • or the entire 2019 season being a figment of our collective imaginations
4 Likes

The fix is in. Deliver the box of Timmie's double chocolates to the side of the blue dumpster on the north side of IG Field at 5:00 and I'll let you guys win the game.

Now all you have to do is get another 40 guys on board and you'll have yourselves a victory. Easy Peasy. :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

So, double chocolate doughnuts for everyone in the Peg? I'll use my ouija board tonight to try to contact Tim to see what he can do. However, I'm not too hopeful since I heard that he's still pissed off because they took the apostrophe out in "Tim Hortons"! How dare they! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Would Love to See Minshew in the CFL on a team that needs a QB. Problem is Money. Makes way more money as one of the better backup QB’s in the NFL then he would as a starter on a CFL team.

1 Like

Yup. Ed Hervey is no Jim Barker.

1 Like

I, also, think Barker is one of the personalities, along with others like Burke & Reinebold, being missed in the building at THF this season. Noticed him giving "Speedy" a big hug at the visitors' bench, following his 2 TD performance on Labour Day.

3 Likes

Dane Evans said some nice things about the Bombers D-line at today's press conference.

I wonder if that will make them less likely to try to injure him by twisting his neck as he is on his way to the ground?

Perhaps that move is reserved for Grey Cup games. Or more likely, they target known injuries, meaning they would more likely try to injure his right shoulder this time out. Assuming that is a thing that can be done.

4 Likes

Maybe you should have a talk with the Produce Manager about those grapes.
I'm sure he can bring some in that aren't sour.

5 Likes

Practice day 2

HAMILTON TIGER-CATS PRACTICE DAY
Player Name Position Injury MON TUE WED THU Game Status
Anthony Johnson WR Wrist DNP DNP
Chris Van Zeyl OL Hip Full Limited
Ronheen Bingham DL Hamstring Full Full
Julian Howsare DL Achilles Limited Limited
Cariel Brooks DB Back DNP DNP
Dane Evans QB Right Shoulder Full Full
Malik Carney DL Shoulder – Limited
Tyler Ternowski WR Shoulder Limited Full

1 Like
1 Like

Very interesting....

"CFL.ca’s Matt Cauz sees something that no one else does in this week’s game. The leader in the writers picks this season, Cauz went out on his own and took the Ticats at home to stun the Bombers. If they can pull it off, it’d be a huge boost for a team that could use one at this point in the season."

Must be the replacement date for April 1st.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. No chance we win and I’m one of the “cheer leaders”!!,:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

From what I'm hearing, seeing, reading, this week, it would appear that Evans will be the Cat QB against WPG. He should find this report, from the 'peg, interesting reading.

2 Likes

" Ticats' quarterback Dane Evans 'feeling great' after missing Labour Day..."

That's good to hear but I'm just wondering if he is going to feel the same way after getting hit a few times from the likes of Jefferson , Jeffcoat and Bighill ?

1 Like

Yes,likewise for Collaros, hopefully….

3 Likes

After Evans get hit a few times by Jefferson,Jeffcoat,and Bighill,,he,ll start crying again.And of course he,ll throw ints and probably fumble and turn the ball over.No wonder they call him DOCTOR DOOM​:grinning::grinning::grinning:.

I would venture to say that with that five man brick wall that Collaros has in front of him that he is probably the least hit QB in the league .

2 Likes

Collaros also has mobility to buy time for his receivers . He and Rourke are truly elite QBs in the league .

2 Likes

He also has a competent coordinator calling plays plus the talent and players in place to actually make them work as drawn up . Lastly he also has something that our OC has never heard of called a running game . Oh and did I mention that brick wall line that the Bombers have ?

2 Likes

Thanks for the additional information . I've never heard that before . :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes