New Years NFL Football thread

what you folks watching? right now it’s Dolphins vs Patriots.

unfortunately only other game showing in my area is the hideous Colts vs Giants game

1 Like

I was going to resurrect the holiday game thread but this is even better.

I have the exact same feeds as you. Wouldn’t mind catching some of Tampa/Carolina as well.

1 Like

Pats with the early TD.

i was hoping to catch some of the Chiefs punishing the Broncos haha

And the Patriots up 7-0 after their first drive. The Dolphins will need a Bridge over troubled Water to come through. One of the announcers said pre game that he wouldn’t be surprised if Tua was done for the year.

1 Like

hoping the Pats go a bridge too far and get blown up by vicious tursiops.

I forgot that the year the NFL is changing the timing of games so that those teams that are competing with each other play at the same time so as to negate any team’s advantage. Good idea I think.

1 Like

yea it’s a great idea i think

Teddy got bridged there on that run.

just throw the ball to Tyreek

so many penalties already. looks like a roughing kicker. 4th and 1 yet again. sheesh.

A rare three fourth down plays in a row for Miami. And they made it.

1 Like

panthers leading bucs 7 - 0

1 Like

the LA bowl at Sofi Stadium today

Chiefs leading Broncos 6 - 0

And now 7-7 as Miami scored. I hate going for the Pats but did pick them in the pool. And the Panthers.

1 Like

Thank god when I had to cut up my cable package (because the AB government has been f$%$ing around with my AISH application for nearly a year now) I managed to keep NFL Network so at least I can see some of every game.

Looks like someone was listening....Hill slides the ball inside the pylon....

2 Likes

Another injury for Philly.

[Eagles DE Sweat leaves game on stretcher after tackle Josh Sweat Philadelphia Eagles leaves game on stretcher after tackle - TSN.ca](Eagles DE Sweat leaves game on stretcher after tackle Josh Sweat Philadelphia Eagles leaves game on stretcher after tackle - TSN.ca)

They did announce two games for Saturday coming up (teams TBD)

Will check for next week for which games to select as I would try to pick games that have playoff implications.

2 Likes

Didn’t know that they announced two games for Saturday. The flex schedule is a good idea.

1 Like

I think Miami wants this game more than the Patriots by the way they are playing.

2 Likes

oh that's a brutal blow for the eagles