** NEW VGCC RECORD **

I'd just like to point out that 514MTL has just had his 6th perfect week of the regular season, breaking a record which has stood since VGCC #1 way back in 1999, when I had 5.

Until this season, that record has been unmatched. UglyandHasty, Tbone, and Als_Molson also have 5 perfect weeks, and with one week remaining can still equal 514MTL's accomplishment.

Congratulations!

Congrats to 514MTL. good on you man.

Makes my 4 perfect weeks look pretty good!

BTW, congrats 514MTL.

Well, thanks BigD for the acknowledgment. :smiley:

WHAT A GREAT SPORTS DAY FOR ME, THIS SUNDAY OCTOBER 30th.

• This afternoon I played Deck-hockey and we won 18 to 8. I scored 3 or 4 times and add a couple of assists, while doing superb checking on Julien "crazy hands" Lussier (our own Mario Lemieux). :shock:

• This evening, I played soccer and we won 7-6. I scored twice. :x

• And tonight, I come back home, exhausted, to find out I'm part of the VGCC record books. Nice. 8)

Thanks a lot BigD for the great work. I'll try to get to 7 perfect weeks in the following days. :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats 514MTL! :smiley: I must pick carefully, my 2 game lead now drop to one !

FUCKING FANTASIC MATE!!!! HOW DO YOU DO IT!!!!!!!! YOU MUST HAVE PHYCHIC POWERS OF SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!

Congrats 514! It's not easy to do.
I started off the season getting 5 of the first 8 weeks perfect and haven't had one since!

The only thing I don't get is that I have the worst point spread of the top 8. :oops:

Go figure? :wink:

WELL DONE...!

Congratulations 514MTL! Six perfect weeks is quite an amazing feat! Maybe if you will reveal what you've been eating on the days you make your fantastic football prognostications (your picks), we can all do that and improve our picking of the weekly CFL games. Or else you can send me a private message and just tell me and I won't tell anyone else.
Great job man!

Congrats to 514MTL! I feel privileged to be among the leaders in my first year of the VGCC. I am really kicking myself right now for missing one week of getting my picks in. Could have been #1 right now, oh well.

Ya Tbone. I am in the same boat as your are. I would have had to drive an hour after tree-planting all day so I could have made my picks for the 6 games I missed. If it wasn't for those games, I would most likely be taking first place, alas it was not to be. Hopefully me and you can stay in the playoffs, and use our superior percentage to our advantage. :twisted: Game face is on.

Good luck to everyone.

514MTL, are you that monkey who spins the wheel prior to every NHL playoffs?

No, I'm that cocaine sniffing PQ leadership candidate. :o

Well, thanks to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, my record is safe for this year's regular season. :stuck_out_tongue: