NEW TURKEYRANKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cowboy:

The definitive rankings are:

1. Saskatchewan Roughriders- Hottest team in CFL. Even without Dominguez getting the job done. No one wants to play them!!

2. Calgary Stampeders- Burris got the miracle cure and the team is back in the saddle again. No one wants to play this team now.

3. Toronto Argos- Defence will carry them along way all the way to first place in the east.

4. BC Pussycats- Time to dump Jarious and get Serious or your season will quickly disintegrate Leos fans.

5. Winterpeg Blue guys- the magic is going, going gone. coach is losing control. Westwood is losing his hair!

6. Montreal Also rans- a faint memory of past strong Als teams. Cavillho gets no protection.

7. Edmonton Esks- hopeless in the Red Zone. Maybe the players need to spend a night in a red light district to understand what it takes to SCORE in the Red Zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Ottawa Roughriders- At least they do not constantly turn the ball over again and again and again................

9. Hamilton Wannabees- disaster signing Casey Fullof himself. It is sadly - Wait till next year time already. Best fans who do not get rewarded again.

:rockin:

BC
Toronto
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Winnipeg
Montreal
Edmonton
Hamilton

Sorry, I'm not a flaming Homer.

Love your sig man. Is ro talking about the Riders and their incident today?

Haha, no he's talking about the dirty wally Buono coached team. I'm making a new sig with your picture you sent. Should be ready for next week!

Meh, this is how i'd put em:

1. BC
  2. Sask
  3. Winnipeg
  4. Calgary
  5. Toronto
  6. Montreal
  7. Edmonton
  8. Hamilton

To me right now 1-5 are head and shoulders above 6-8.

Gotta go Toronto 2, Sask 3 in my opinion.

A healthy Argo team got destroyed by the Lions, I can't rank them #2.

lions
saskatchewan
toronto
calgary
montreal
winnipeg
hamilton
edmonton(only because theres no ricky ray)

i believ if edmonton and hamilton played right now, hamilton would win but only because they dont have ray

He held the little half after Craig Bates broke it :wink:

I think top for is liek this

BC
SK
TO
Calgary

BC
TO
Cal
WPG
Sask
Mtl
Edm
Ott
Ham

Tough to argue with your rankings this week, Turkey.
One might switch the Argos and Lions, but man that Lion game was the most unimpressive victory I've seen in some time....

How did you put the Riders THAT low?

I think his rankings are pretty accurate. The Rider D is very suspect, look at the way they Printers picked them apart until he got injured, Riders would have lost had Printers played the entire game. If the Riders want to have a good playoff run, the defence must show a much bigger improvement in the next 3 games.

BC
Tor
Sask
Cal
Mon
Winn
Edm
Ham

BC and Tor in the GG...home team wins

Here are my rankings.

1-BC = Dirtiest Team in the CFL
2-Montreal = Been to 3 of the last 4 GC