New TURKEYBENDRANKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

When I put Saskatchewan Roughriders at # 1 early in the season several of you scoffed , chuckled and ridiculed my foresight. I was not kidding.
Enough of that-here is the rankings:

1. Saskatchewan Roughriders: - Riders Rule -what else can one say - even when the skies open and CBC pulls the rug out our Riders come through. Kerry Joseph & Matt Dominquez Co-MVP's!!!!!!

scroll down to see the rest of the league teams who have created a gap between them and the Glorious Green and White:

1. Winterpeg Blue Bombers- led by Troy Westwood- the bombers are in 1st place in the east even though they are geographically situated in the West??????????

2. Montreal Alouettes- A one man team -Ben Cahoooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Calgary Stumps- Stumps their fans each week as to which team will show up!?????????????????????

4. Edmonchuck Esks- Only Ray of hope is Wicky.

5. BC Paramedics- Looks like they have fought in the Crimean War. JOe Kapp should be the starter next week.

6. Hamilton Tiger-Cats- Led by Corey Holmes - oh sorry- led by ???????????? the Ti-Cats will dedicate their season to finishing aheadof the hated Argos from Toronto- city of americanwannabees.

7. Toronto - Nicest head coach in the league. Defence isgood but aging fast. Rocky- needs Adrian to inspire him more. Or bring in Mr. T to inspire the troops.

8. Ottawa Roughriders- Still a mystery why they cannot score.

Thats all folks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cowboy: :rockin: :thup:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Dude, shhhh! You're in 6th place in the OFFICIAL Turkey Rankings! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Numbers 4 and 6 made me laugh... B.C. Paramedics. :lol:

Crimean War....lmao!!

I'll put up with all his other goofy posts if he promises to do these every week.

Hey Turk…one question?

What have EdmonTON and Calgary done to move up? Or has BC’s tie with Calgary made them a worse football club?

Two questions…sorry…lol

Kel

Turkeybends uses the same computers as the BCS. Simple explanations are therefore not possible.

It all depends on how much Turkey hooch he drinks before posting!