New Turkeybend PowerRankings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After last weekend's action the rankings are as clear as a Scottish mist in the highlands:

1. Saskatchewan Roughriders- Grey Cup champions :rockin: :cowboy: socked it to Hamilton and won with amazing depth. Congi is King. Cates and Dominguez are back. Watch out the Cup is staying in the economic hotbed of Canada!!!!!!!!!!!
    Coach Miller is a genius!!!

2. Montreal Alouettes- Lost to Hamilton so must be put behind the Riders.

3. Calgary Stampeders- failed glory in the playoffs continues to haunt them. Can Henry ever get it done??? New coach won't make a difference come playoff time.

4. B.C. Pussycats- Peaked too early. Bucko won't make it to the playoffs. Injuries are just around the corner. Old running backs / castoffs from Winterpeg just won't cut it come playoffs. With qb and running back questions and cold weather coming the Lions are doomed.

5. Edmonton Esks- Ricky Ray, ricky ray, Ricky Ray, ricky ray. He is their entire team. You cannot win with one player- sorry loyal esks fans.

6. Winterpeg Boo-Bombers- has beens at best. It will be a long cold winter in Winnipeg. Coach must go. Bring back Westwood. :

7. Hamilton Tiger-Cats- optimism is all around now that they have found a qb, coach and competitiveness as shown against the Riders and Montreal. Wait till next year.

8. The only thing falling faster than the Argos is John McCain. Goodbye Adam Rita, Steve Buratto, Kerry Joseph. The Don is dead. Long live the Don!!!

:cowboy: :cowboy:
  1. Ottawa Roughriders- will not make the playoffs again this year.!!!!! Guaranteed.

A little biased in the rankings, but overall not bad I would put Montreal at 1, Calgary 2, BC at 3 and SSK at 4. I wouldnt fault the Als too much over losing to Hamilton after the game that was last played lol. Good rankings tho!

I have to respectfully disagree with the latest turkeyrankings. :stuck_out_tongue:

My rankings would be...

1. Calgary
  2. Montreal
  3. BC
  4. Sask
  5. Edmonton
  6. Winnipeg
  7. Hamilton
  8. Toronto

Buck is a tough son of a gun, he won't let anything stand in the way of him finishing this season as the #1 QB. Logan will be back next game, and Roberts is looking like he has some of his old spark back. The only cold weather we will be hitting will be the Calgary game to end the season (which will probably not matter), the West Final in Calgary, and then the Grey Cup in Montreal. We play alright in the cold, good enough to win the Grey Cup in 2006. :slight_smile:

calgary
sask
bc
edmonton
montreal
hamilton
wpg
ottawa
toronto

Wow u put Montreal in 5th! how bias is that Montreal has been peaking just at the right time and has beat every west team but Calgary, but we will on the 23rd of Nov lol

My Rankings are
Montreal
Calgary
Edmonton
BC
Riders
Winnipeg
Hamilton
Toronto

It has nothing to do with Bias. Power ranks are either based on some formula or on who you think would win if the game was held at a neutral site. Either way take the 4 teams in the west and Montreal and play them against each other no team is going to run away against the others. Each team can beat any other team and could just as easily as they could lose to them.

This is a joke. The Riders barely beat the Ticats, and you're trying to tell us they're the top team in the league? Even the most delusional homers have to have limits, or do they?

It goes something like this

Calgary
Montreal
BC
Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Hamilton
Toronto

I would agree with this…almost. Based on the Ti-Cats and Bombers performances this weekend, I would put the Ti-Cats on top of Winnipeg.

Calgary
Montreal
BC
Sask
Edmonton
Winnipeg
Hamilton
Toronto

I don't know, Turkey... not even TSN has the Riders in first.

(Last updated: October 20)

* [1] Calgary (Last Week: 1)
* [2] Montreal (Last Week: 2)
* [3] B.C. (Last Week: 3)
* [4] Edmonton (Last Week: 4)
* [5] Saskatchewan (Last Week: 5)
* [6] Winnipeg (Last Week: 6)
* [7] Hamilton (Last Week: 7)
* [8] Toronto (Last Week: <!-- s8) -->8)<!-- s8) -->

But then we are talking about TSN's power rankings, which is done by a chimp...

I'd take the chimp over the turkey.

Saskatchewan at this point is 4th at best, 6th isnt unrealistic.

They've lived and died with their defense for two years. Right now they look
vulnerable. It doesnt matter how many receivers they expect back with the
way their qbs are playing right now.

The repeats not looking likely at this point.

Right. And we all know how meaningless defense is in winning in the playoffs, eh?

So you agree??

As Saskatchewans defense rolls, so does their chances.

Right now its rolling up hill.

Apparently Turkeyneck is suffering from a Tryptophan overdose (you know, the chemical in your Thanksgiving bird that causes you to get real sleepy).

The drug has set in and he is asleep at the wheel, and is surely dreaming if he thinks the Riders are anything better than 5th.

Sheesh!

Power Rankings are all based on a formula. None of you know Turkey’s formula. I don’t know the whole thing - that’s secret, but I do know that popularity with the writer is a significant variable in his formula. Hence the results.

Montreal has not beat Calgary this year.

I would rank them this way:

1. Calgary
  2. Montreal
  3. BC
  4. Sask
  5. Edmonton
  6. Winnipeg
  7. Hamilton
  8. Toronto

Switch the Riders and Esks and I agree

Your right Stamps67

1. Calgary. Peaking at the right time, firing on all cylinders, and most importantly, relatively healthy.

2. Montreal. No sign of complacency even with the east division locked up. Injuries at tailback and in the secondary are becoming a concern.

3. B.C. If Pierce can stay healthy, it'll be a Calgary-B.C. west final.

4. Edmonton. Need some stability in the run game, but never bet against Ricky Ray.

5. Saskatchewan. Eking out a win against Hamilton is well and good, but this quarterback carousel will get them killed in the playoffs.

6. Winnipeg. Glenn back in a funk, and the secondary can't cover.

7. Hamilton. If they had a defense, they might have 3-4 more wins.

8. Toronto. If they had a team, they might not be the worst team in the league.