New Turkeybend Power Gobble Rankings

:cowboy: Two great comeback wins and great games . 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :thup: :rockin:

This week cleared up alot of things regarding strengths of teams. Hence:

1. Saskatchewan Roughriders- So dominant it is not even wise to attempt a field goal against them!!!

2. Winterpeg Blue Bombers- Banjo Bowl will be a preliminary Grey Cup. Nice comeback win by the Bombers. Of course Drew got all his training in Saskatchewan!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :wink: :lol:

3. B.C. Pussycats- Andrew Harris, Andrew Harris, Andrew Harris.

4. Calgary Stumpeders- When and if Cornish returns will determine whether the Stamps can make a run this year.

5. Edmonton Esks- will start to fall from the sky back down to earth. Good to see them back and competitive though.

6. Toronto Argos- Ricky Ray always makes it interesting. Not as strong as past few years though.

7. Hamilton Tiger-Rats- Need to be at home intheir stadium and develop two halves of consistent football.

8. Ottawa RedBlacks- Stinker today but Henry sometimes hears a Who.

9. Montreal Allsnotwell- Wow how the mighty have fallen in a year. For all the accolades we gave A.C. does this not illustrate how truly valuable he was to their team. They also miss the Chicago Bear's Head Coach. He was a good football man and a true players coach.

10. Halifax Schooners- best beer just need a team, stadium and deep pockets.

11. Quebec City Fleur-des-lis- Laval's stadium is there and a football fan filled city is there. Just need to have good team in Montreal to build a rivalry.

Riders Rule
CFL Rules

:cowboy: Have slept on these rankings and have decided to change Quebec City and Halifax's positions! :wink: :wink:

well that's just stupid :wink:

I'd still have Halifax ahead of Quebec City - and perhaps ahead of Montreal. :stuck_out_tongue:

I'd also have Calgary ahead of BC, even though they just lost to them at home. Other than that - and the unbelievable but not unexpected placement of the Riders at the top - a pretty good ranking.

as long as we talking fantasy

regina
ed
wpg
ham
cal dino
bc
cal stamps
UBC t-birds
Ottawa arby's
Churchhill preachers
Yukon goldminers
mont

Riders and Bombers this week is the leagues two best teams. Will be good to see the Riders d expose Willys flaws and bring the Bombers back down to earth.

:lol:
:cowboy:

FOOTBALL YOU BET,
I would switch Churchill with Yukon in your rankings! :wink: :roll: :rockin: 8) :lol:

works for me :slight_smile:

OMG will you stop it !! You're going to get us all sued !!

:|

How does Edmonton fall so badly when they didn't even play? Come on, Turkey, where's the Eskie love? :wink:

Both teams have some flaws. Bombers oline concerns me going up against the riders front four. If we can't slow them down it could be another Edmonton game. On the other hand if our offense can get on track and stay away from turnovers, I think bombers can win this one. Interested how our defense holds up against a suspect passing attack.

Should be a good one! Good luck to the riders and bombers!

Go bombers! :rockin:

:cowboy: :rockin:

Indeed should be a dandy.

I think the Riders have a little bit better roster on paper, but the Bombers will have a serious home field advantage. This game is extra extra big.

-First time since 2011 that Bombers have a seriously good team.
-First time since 2005 that Sask/Peg is a divisional game - and wth a lot on the line too.
-First time that this much hype has hit this new stadium.

If you aint jacked, you aint got a pulse. It's going to be a zoo. It's going to be hostile. They way it should be. :thup: