New to the CFL

I would like to congratulate the Winnipeg Blue Bombers for a great season.I'm from North East Ohio so I can't pick up CFL games on my dish.However A local bar broadcasts games sometimes.I had the privlege of watching the Bombers a couple of times,and I found the CFL's brand of football really exciting, more specificly, the Bombers.I think they're a great team.I wish them all the luck in the world.You guys in Winnipeg have great spirit,you deserve the best..
..and the Grey Cup. Good Luck....

.....ptcruz[/b]

welcome aboard......thanx....pt....Bombers are on the verge of doing some BIG things..... and 07 is gonna be the year :thup:

thanx pt. Nice to see Americans cheering on the CFL. And papa as always has it right. the bombers will be a force next year in the League.

well u pick the wrong team :lol: all well good 4 u :stuck_out_tongue:

I beg the differ BGM,The Bombers are a team that is on the verge of greatness.I'm not taking anything away from the 'Riders,I'm just a fan pulling for his team.....that will wind up the best. :rockin:

I found it interesting that when I went to university in the States, that many football fans truly liked the games: especially when they understood the backfield motion rules.
Spread the news PTcruz, even Ricky Williams loves the Blues!

Awesome to have you a fan of the CFL