**NEW TO CFL***

Hey everyone, I'm kind of new to the whole CFL experience. I just started watching about...give or take a month ago, because I actually know WR Jacob Willis. and I've heard really good things about him, but I did laugh a lot when I found out he got stuck in an elevator for 45 minutes haha.

Anyway, just letting you all know I'm really looking forward to this season...

btw: my e-mail is anglsnairwvs1536@aim.com if any of you can send me clips or something of camp or whatever that'd be great, I'm from the states so CFL isn't played here, but I'm currently looking for websites to watch some upcoming games, any suggestions?

Thanks everyone! :smiley:

Welcome to ticats.ca.

This is the second training camp in a row where some Ticat players have been stuck in an elevator at the team dorm at McMaster University. Maybe the elevators aren't accustomed to carrying that much weight.

The cfl.ca website is a good place to keep track of regular season games and other news.

Good luck to your friend Jacob Willis in his efforts to make the team. Hope you enjoy the CFL. The rules are a bit different but it's a good game to watch.

Every second of the CFL is entertaining. I watch every game no matter the teams, and I wouldn't have it any other way. But just because I watch all teams, doesn't mean my home town doesn't come first. GO CATS GO!!!! :rockin:

[quote="datjiggajuicedawg13"]Hey everyone, I'm kind of new to the whole CFL experience. I just started watching about...give or take a month ago, because I actually know WR Jacob Willis. and I've heard really good things about him, but I did laugh a lot when I found out he got stuck in an elevator for 45 minutes haha.

Anyway, just letting you all know I'm really looking forward to this season...

btw: my e-mail is anglsnairwvs1536@aim.com if any of you can send me clips or something of camp or whatever that'd be great, I'm from the states so CFL isn't played here, but I'm currently looking for websites to watch some upcoming games, any suggestions?

Thanks everyone! :smiley:[/quote}

Welcome aboard! As a primer to what the CFL is about, may I recommend the Grey Cup championship game from last season between Calgary and Montreal? It is available at http://watch.tsn.ca/cfl-games-on-demand/96th-grey-cup-stampeders-vs-alouettes/#clip115263 . Although many feel (including mysellf) that the game was not a classic, it will give you a flavour for the Canadian game and the drama of the Grey Cup.

Oski Wee Wee,

Just checked out CFL.ca and they list ESPN 360.com, America One and VOOM TV as US broadcast partners. Not sure how widely available these are but hope it helps.

You are going to enjoy the CFL.

It is of my own personal opinion that this league is about the FOOTBALL.

Our pre-game prodcasts don't spend hours talking about Fantasy Football, who got arrested the week previous or who's dating pop-stars.

This is about The Game!

It's about the Lions, Eskimos, Stampeders, Roughriders, Blue Bombers, Tiger-Cats, Argonauts and Alouettes.

Please don’t swear… lol

WELCOME TO THE CFL...YOU WILL LOVE THE WHOLE CFL EXPERIENCE...IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT WERE ALL ABOUT..YOU CAN WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO THAT THE CFL MADE..TAKE A LOOK ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS1jCfg7Qxc