New Ti-Cats stadium

I may be late on this but it looks like the Ti-Cats will get a new Stadium if Toronto Gets the Pan-Am games. Lets hope it happens i would love to see Hamilton get a new stadium. (Toronto needs a new one too but they messed up with Varsity Stadium)
Any Thoughts

I better not say anything hg, I keep getting PM'ed about my lack of consistency with my logic about this from a poster, who calls me an idiot. Now I've been called worse but I told the dude that while I might not be consistent maybe, at least I have the balls to discuss this. And discussion/communication is generally a good thing I've been told, not awlways, but generally. :wink:

So my PM buddy, what are your thoughts or are you too CS to talk here?

I want a PM buddy that calls me an idiot too! Lucky!

You can have some of mine! Or how about this I PM you and call you an idiot to start it off. Mind my PM would not mean I think your an idiot but just to make you feel better.
I have atake on this issue. It would be great anytime a team can upgrade their aging stadium.

That’s kind of like going in to a guys house and having a big dump, not flushing and whiping your hands on his towel. Is your buddy from Regina? I might know him :slight_smile:

The propsed stadium Hamilton had for the Commonwealth Games bid was fantastic and whose blueprints should be followed in case the GTA in fact wins the games.

Generally, its good to see all the talk about new stadiums and stadium upgrades. It shows that the league is in a period of growth. :cowboy:

Can they build this one with the seats a little closer to the action?

So there’s some guy out there that chirps at you every time you talk about Hamilton getting a stadium out of a successful Pan Am bid?

What a loser… in that case, IT IS A 100% SURE THING THAT HAMILTON WILL GET A BRAND-SPANKING NEW STADIUM IN THE EVENT OF A SUCCESSFUL PAN AM GAMES BID!!!

There, (in Braveheart voice) “let this scrapper come to me…!”

All this talk about new stadiums and renovations and upgrades, yet the grand total
of new stadiums and upgrades performed in Canadain over the past year is zero.
Until the money actually is spent and a shovel is in the ground, all this stadium talk is just talk.