New Radio Announcer Suggestion (Play by Play)

Lancaster is not a "play by play" guy ... won't happen.

Ever hear Ron call a basketball game? He has for CBC Olympic coverage in the past and did an outstanding job. I'm sure he could do so for football...just guessing. :wink: :smiley:

He was an outstanding analyst for CFL on CBC for many years and would excel in that capacity if called upon for Cat games, IMHO.

Oski Wee Wee,

Anybody but Hogan.

Many fans would consider you to be a welcome addition to the Ticat broadcast team if you could fit the play-by-play job into your schedule, Mike.

There is no way Mike could broadcast a Ticat game and look at himself in the mirror the following morning .... lol ... And what would he do on Labour Day when he has to admit that the Argos **** ???

Serioulsy , Mike knows football and he has the voice, so if he could get over the Ticat thing he`d do a great job !!!

For Mike It would be Like Becoming a Sithlord..

But we all know the Argos are Sithlords of the CFL.

Ant Going to happen..

Do not underestimate the power of the dark side my young Padawan....

I as Posted in another spot…
Bill Kelly Who did TV and Radio for CH and 900 CHML is Returning to 900 CHML …

He was Taking a Run Becomming a MP in one of Hamilton Ridings. HE is now Taking over the Roy Green Show.

He may be the man who Calls the Play by Play this year…

Bill Kelly preceded Jason Farr as the public address announcer for Ticat games at Ivor Wynne Stadium. Might he make a return to his former role this year?

Let's hope so.

Kelly would be an improvement over Farr. The stadium announcer should know the intricacies of the game and be able to comment on those things over the P.A. immediately to keep the crowd informed (especially when penalties are called during the game). Kelly has proven that he can do that well, unlike Farr.

How about Lancaster doin the announcing and Leo Cahill the colour? Nyuk Nyuk.
Bratina's the best! Hogey would be good too,but anyone that roots for Carolina and the AAAAAArgos,I mean........ :smiley:

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: