new QB!!!!!

Greene has a strong arm, smart guy, and got us an 11-7 record in 2003 in possibly the toughest western division to date. He won us a tough game in Winnipeg in the playoffs that year excelling Kenton Keith for the offense that we have the potential for every game, and got us to our first Western Final in many years. There is no shame losing to a better Edmonton team that year.

To now, It is amazing to see Green ecome back after an injury that might have ended a lesser man's career, and continue to win games for us and keep us in a positive position. During that time with his broken leg he constantly trained his arms with upperbody workout to become a better player and can now throw the ball faster and more accurate than ever. He knows his mistakes, and every game you see him try harder to get better. We saw him complete the deep ball against Montreal, he is very capable.

The question is not can Greene complete the deep ball, it is will that play be allowed much? The season is still early and our three best receivers are injured, and our quaterbacks our doing their best with what they have. Last year we were 3-4 with Burris at this same point with hardly any injuries in the season. We are still in a playoff position and I am quite happy with the way Greene is playing. We'll see how things end.

For an injured QB he played well against Edmonton get real not unreal.

Agreed and I think before he goes east he will try his hand on the NFL his ego needs it.

Maybe because they think realistic not unrealistic!

wrong we laugh at you unreal!

My crystal ball tells me if greene stays in there the slide will continue sorry! Short passes pulls the defense up tight thus they stop the run and the short passes then what have you got. Greene has completed what two long passes out of around 13 or 14 and those passes were maybe 20 yards. He needs to spread out the defense or you will see more blow outs.