new qb or offensive coordinator ???

C’mon Habman. Maas was unable to execute the plays he was given…no matter who sent them in! Thats a huge problem :cry: I said before Maas was a work in progress…after tonight its obvious he is much more of a work in progress than most of us realized.
There is just no consistency and no progress that last for any more than a week. Neither Pao Pao nor Maas are helping this team right now. The play selection tonight was pitiful. The Caretaker might just have well saved his money because the best receivers and backs hardly get a look-in during the games. Its almost like pre-season.
The defence is holding its own though.

Unfortunately there’s a lot of blame to go around. Poor play calling underlies everything, but tonight’s rotation of missed blocks, a lack of effort on the part of the receivers, stupid penalties, and poor throws all contributed to tonight’s depressing performance. I have no confidence in our OC, but I don’t think that making an impulsive substitution will help. We don’t have a Rita to draw upon in the organization. As much as I hate to say it, we may just have to wait until a new head coach is hired in the off-season and allow him to replace the assistant coaches then.

However, Lancaster’s comments on CBC.ca lead me to believe that we may be seeing a new OC before Labour Day.

I hate to say this on this site but....right about now I'm wishing we still had Danny. At least he could fire the ball further than 13 yards!

And why wasn't Morreale put in? The guy has sure hands and will usually sacrifice his body for a first down.

This was a brutal game! The defense started out great but petered out in the 2nd half. Once again the opposing team made adjustments...and the Cats didn't.

Paopao nees to go..NOW..not labour day,NOW!!..along with the o-line coach(his buddy there)..look at the talent we have,,,the have no confidence in the Paopao play book.
Paopao hasn't done anything anywhere he has coached..I'm thinking the longer we have Joe..it will be hard to sign the players we have or any free agents long term.
GET RID OF PAOPAO TODAY!!!

it's a no brainer. get rid of Pao Pao.. if he was anywhere else he would already be gone

"Anytime I felt like I could see a guy open, I couldn't make the throw for some reason," Maas said. "It's extremely frustrating to me and I'm sick to my stomach about it and I'm sure a lot of people are and I don't blame them. I have big shoulders, I can take this and it's all on me."

seems to me maas knows the problem is with his own inaccuracy.

It's the sewn in white stripes, he has already used this excuse.
We need to contact the league and return to the painted white stripes and then Maas will be picture perfect I think. :smiley:

kerry joseph and calvillo have both said they are not used to the new ball yet either.

The offense was constantly passing for 5 or 6 when they needed 10 for years when Danny Mac was here (prior to Paopao) Also those useless no-gainer passes to the flat.
Think maybe the OC, whoever it may be, is being directed by someone further up the chain? Who's the common thread with authority through the last several years of crummy offense? Naw,not RL!

The offense was constantly passing for 5 or 6 when they needed 10 for years when Danny Mac was here (prior to Paopao) Also those useless no-gainer passes to the flat.
Think maybe the OC, whoever it may be, is being directed by someone further up the chain? Who's the common thread with authority through the last several years of crummy offense? Naw,not RL!

You guys are too funny, but at least you’re passionate about your team.

New ball
Jason is struggling with the new laces on the ball .

I don't know ,but he is struggling as coach Lancaster stated,I don't know :cowboy: .

one constant in the last few years of awful football is Ronny.
He had a "lucky" year when Mac and Flutie got hot.... it's been downhill since.

Maas can be effective if given the right schemes. I've said it many times.....the wrong coach got fired

How about the Full Coaching Staff Gose Bye bye
the OLine was Bad.. Coaching
the OC is Bad.. Coaching
Special Teams Better but not Good Enough.
where are KR Yards.

Defence was ok but on the Field too long. I also Don't like what we called in the 2nd half..